**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
I have a very exciting competition for you. This is not only one of my absolutely favourite designers but, Tina Crawford of Tobyboo has got through as a finalist to the Mary Portas/House of Fraser Homeware Designer competition. How’s that for a seal of approval!
I have featured Tina and Tobyboo on the blog before, you can read about it HERE. She designed a fantastic Glinda doll for my eldest daughter Miss N. It still has pride of place on her bookshelf.
If you haven’t seen any of Tina’s work, it really is a must! The latest work is quintessentially British home-ware. Working with free hand machine embroidery, to create the images, she then prints this artwork onto things like tea towels, cushions and tea sets.
Tobyboo’s unique design and production process makes every tea towel, cushion and blanket look like a one-off embroidered piece. This beautiful British imagery, and artful nostalgic images captured by Tina Crawford’s imaginative eye.
There will be two very lucky winners, and each winner will receive a set. One tea towel (£12) and a roll of tape (£6.50) from the ‘tea time’ range.
To enter couldn’t be simpler : You MUST do the following
- You need to subscribe to The Ana Mum Diary blog (this you can find on the top right hand side of the blog, unless you are viewing on an iPad or iPhone, then it’s under the last post)
- Like Tobyboo on Facebook HERE.
For 3 further entries to win, you need to:
- Follow @Tobyboo on twitter HERE
- Sign up for the Tobyboo newsletter HERE
- Tweet the following ” I’ve just entered a teatime treat competition with @tobyboo and @gidders1, you can too http://wp.me/p29yGj-Kv “
Please Note: You need to leave a way of contacting you if you win e.g twitter ID.
- A maximum of 5 entries (2 compulsory)
- Open to UK only
- Duplicate accounts will not be entered. I will check!
- Winner will be selected at random
- The Ana Mum Diary & Tobyboo retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be posted by Tobyboo, I will pass the winners details onto them.
- Closes 5th March 2012 at Midday.
Thank you for reading