We received an absolutely enchanting CD through the post a week ago. We’ve listened to it at every opportunity. It has even helped us when our youngest, who was having a particularly ‘interesting’ tantrum about getting in her car seat, to calm down.
I don’t want you to think it just calming music, this is an idea of what it sounds like HERE to whet your appetite. It’s a whole story, and a magical journey of two twins. It’s not clichéd, it completely different to anything I ever heard before on CD.
There are parts that make you laugh, your head bop and your toes tap, it’s just brilliant…should you buy it ? YES you should!!
All the songs are original and from different genres, they combine the music and storytelling beautifully. We find it’s perfect to have on whilst we are baking or doing homework with Miss N. My youngest Miss A listens to it after her bath and as she falls asleep.
There is an official website, where you can purchase the CD – for £8.99. It also has lots of activities and samples of the music HERE.
Please Note: You need to leave a way of me contacting you if you win e.g twitter ID, or Email address.
Now for the terms and conditions:
- A maximum of 4 entries (1 compulsory)
- Open to UK only
- Duplicate accounts will not be entered. I will check!
- Winner will be selected at random
- The Ana Mum Diary & Land Of Sometimes, retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- If you do not respond within 7 days, I will unfortunately need to redraw the winner.
- Closes Sat 30th March 2012 at Midday.