Sunny Days (Week 21)

| May 28, 2012 | 10 Comments

It been glorious, a truly gorgeous week in the sun. So uplifting to take photographs in the sunshine. Here are my photographs this week.

Sunday : Return

return

We’ve all missed my Mum and Dad, as they have been away. Welcome Back!!

Monday : Boing!

trampoline

Boing…boing!

Tuesday : Aquilegia

Aquilegia

We have so many of these that have come up in the garden, in lots of different colours.

Wednesday : Laughter

laughter

Not sure what I was laughing at but Miss A took this!

Thursday : More bouncy fun.

You can see just how much hair she has here.

Friday : Counting

Counting

Saturday

fun in the sun

Miss N and Miss A had great fun chasing one another with the water.

Glourious Sunshine!

Category: 365 project, 366 project, The Blog

1. Lucie B

Gorgeous shot of you xx

2. Sonia

These are really lovely! I especially love the one of you laughing!!! Great capture Miss A (A photographer in the making) The one of the girls with the hose is such a fab catch too! They look so happy in all your photos!! Welcome home Mum & Dad :O)
    Sonia recently posted..Day 149/366 – 2012 A Year In PicturesMy Profile

• Amanda Cottingham says:

Thank you so much Sonia. Really pleased with this weeks, think they reflect the girls perfectly. Not sure about the one of me….I’m usually miserable ;)

3. Nikki Thomas

Aw lovely photos! It is so much nicer taking photos in the sunshine!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..Do we spoil our children?My Profile

• Amanda Cottingham says:

Thank you! Have you found it easier too? I had so many photographs to choose from this week, which was great, but took me ages to whittle them down.

4. Liz Burton

Beautiful pics. I’m loving all of Miss A’s outfits :0)
    Liz Burton recently posted..Jerky TurkeyMy Profile

• Amanda Cottingham says:

Thank you, she’s unbearable in the morning, unless she has a dress on now. Will not go anywhere near trousers or shorts. Hope it stays nice and sunny!!

5. Molly

Such happy pics – gorgeous :) xx
    Molly recently posted..Modern Looks From Vintage FindsMy Profile

6. fabulous photos! captures a sunny week – long may it continue!
    helloitsgemma recently posted..Things I love about sunshineMy Profile