I have a fab competition to tell you all about. Perfect if you have children who love performing in front of the camera.
The overall winner will win a luxury family holiday courtesy of Simpson Travel and nine UK winners will each win an all-expenses paid trip to a top UK family attraction.
Content and Calm are looking for 10 TravelBug reporters who will set off on an all expenses adventure with their family, then report back with travel guide videos.
So when I asked Miss N (9) whether she would like to make a video about her favourite holiday. She knew straight way what she wanted to talk about.
Here is our entry:
If you are looking for some inspiration, below is a list of questions you could use, but really you can be as creative as you like. I love the idea of dressing up or filming your child actually on location somewhere.
1. Tell us about your favourite holiday, where you went and what you did?
2. What was the best element of the holiday and why?
3. What was the worst part of the holiday?
4. If your best friend went there tomorrow, what would you tell them to do?
5. Who would you most love to go on holiday with?
6. Who is more fun on holiday, mum or dad and why?
So get creative, get dressed up and show us your favourite souvenirs! Looking for some inspiration?
How do you enter?
1. Take a quick video of your child chatting about their holiday