What was your favourite post of 2012?

| December 31, 2012 | 18 Comments

Fireworks New yearI thought I would end the year with something I have never done before….a linky!

I think it would be a good way to round off the year, as it’s always so lovely, to use New Years Eve to reflect on what kind of year you have had.  Our year has been full of happiness and surprises, some sadness, and much reflection.  New experiences and lots of love and laughter.

Yvonne WoonDead Beautiful

“Sometimes, you have to look back in order to understand the things that lie ahead.”

I would love it if you would link up a favourite post, or photograph within the post.  It could sum up the year for you, or be the highlight.  As long as its was within 2012 either written or taken by you, then anything goes!

I think my favourite post is when we went to our local gallery Nottingham Contemporary and got arty, it was a really fab day, and I love the photographs that I took.  It reminds me that this is the kind of thing I would love to do more with the Ana Mum Diary team. Ok, I cheated and its two posts really…sorry.

So enter your links below, please let me know if there are any problems.

**If you do link up, and would like to link back to this post, that would be fab.**

If you could also comment on a couple of other posts, that would be brilliant too!

Category: The Blog

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Wallpaper Wednesday: How to Install a JWWalls Wall Mural | January 1, 2013
  1. Jayne

Love this linky! I’m having such trouble deciding between two posts, can I add both of them?! x
    Jayne recently posted..Daxon’s VIP Fashion BloggersMy Profile

2. Joanne Blunt

I just saw your post on twitter and I’ve linked up. I hope that’s ok. Congrats on your first linky – I wouldn’t know where to start….
    Joanne Blunt recently posted..Another year overMy Profile

3. Becky

I linked up my frugal fashion post because it was the start of a new direction for my blog and one I have hugely enjoyed. Am planning to make this a weekly linky in 2013!
    Becky recently posted..Magpie Monday: When Santa Went ThriftingMy Profile

4. All linked up, Thanks for hosting :)
    clairejustineoxox recently posted..Mars Bar Cornflake Treats : Creative Mondays Blog Hop…My Profile

5. It’s hard to pick one, isn’t it. Some of mine stand out for me for different reasons, writing them made me laugh or they chart a milestone for the kids or I just like a photo. It is lovely to look back over the year though so thanks for hosting. x
    Cat (Yellow Days) recently posted..2012 In PostsMy Profile

6. nyssapod

What a lovely idea for a linky – I couldn’t resist linking up my most brightly-coloured post after all the dreary weather we’ve had during 2012

Happy New Year!
    nyssapod recently posted..Playful parentingMy Profile

7. You inspired me when you mentioned images, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed my posts about the YHA and Camp Bestival last Summer. It is so nice to look back on the fun stuff you did as a family, especially now it is cold and grey outside! Your Contemporary posts also inspired me to visit more, hope mine gives someone the Camo Bestival bug!
    Alexander Residence recently posted..A sticky end to 2012My Profile

8. The Rambling Pages

Think this is a great linky and have added mine although for some reason my thumbnail has come up as a big red X! I’ve not been brve enough to do a linky – but never say never x
    The Rambling Pages recently posted..High’s and Low’s of 2012My Profile

9. Donna

Thanks for hosting such a great linky. I’ve got lots of favourites, but have chosen my bravest post of last year (in my opinion). Enjoying reading what everyone else has to offer.
    Donna recently posted..A year in bloggingMy Profile

10. i’m going to try to link a post as it is such a great idea. (I still always seem to do something wrong with linkys though so hope i manage to do it). Wishing you a wonderful 2013. x
    thebeesleybuzz recently posted..The Perfect Elf – Center Parcs Tots 100 ChallengeMy Profile

11. have ended up posting not our best post (as we quickly wrote this up as a backdated post once we started blogging in August because we wanted the kids to remember the experience) but it was one of the most unreal moments that we had to keep pinching ourselves over – so hope that’s ok to have included it. x

12. jenny paulin

hello lovely! what a great idea for a linky :)
    i have linked up a post which took a lot of guts for me to write and i was amazed by the support i got for it.
    i will pop back and comment on the other posts tomorrow x x
    jenny paulin recently posted..To Make A New Years Resolution Or Not? This Is The Question – A Britmums CarnivalMy Profile

13. Edspire

It had to be, for me, the birth of Matilda Mae x
    Happy New Year x