Elf on the Shelf & Christmas PJ’s

| November 30, 2013 | 20 Comments

Oh it’s about time I put a new festive post up the blog I think.  Today’s is to welcome our Elf, Rosette to the family, and to show you the gorgeous P J’s she brought with her, as a gift from Father Christmas in the North Pole no less.

DSC_0002

Miss A was transfixed by the story, as Miss N read to her why Rosette had come to pay us a visit.  She also couldn’t wait to try on her new 101 Dalmatian P J’s.

DSC_0008

I think you can tell just how much she loves them! She says they are magic just like her Elf, and they are going to keep her snugly and warm over winter.  They really are soft and toasty, made from plush velour and are 100% cotton.  I’m not sure any keeping warm magic will be required with these!

DSC_0003

DSC_0021

We have written a little note back to Father Christmas, explaining what we have decided to call our Elf, and to thank him for the gorgeous PJ’s.

Miss A thinks father Christmas probably has exactly the same pair, but with braces to keep his trousers up. ;)

DSC_0032

The next morning ….

Well I can’t quite believe it, and I’m not sure if it was the new PJ’s, a complete  fluke (or some special elf magic) but Miss A slept until 8.30 am the next morning, now that never happens! Rosette was also back waiting for us to discover her mid abseil. Go Rosette!

DSC_0039

Though these are very special magic PJs, I have spotted that you can also purchase them at Mothercare, along with lots of other designs if you like the look of them. With sizes from 18 months to 8years, and priced from £15-£17 they are fantastic quality, and I for one would heartily recommend them!

Category: Bennett The Dog, Family, The Ana Mum Diary Reviews

1. Kerry Bristol says:

Oh that is adorable! love those magic P J’s.

2. Thank you Kerry, we love them too, especially for the lie in! ;)
    Amanda Cottingham recently posted..Christmas Style for the Party SeasonMy Profile

3. Ah they are cute – and it’s that time of the year when everyone is looking for warmer PJs! Brrr!
    Mammasaurus recently posted..The Sunday Love InMy Profile

4. Sim

Super cute images!! I have been slightly lax this year, really need to get my butt into gear and find an Elf!!!x
    Sim recently posted..Andrex Blogger Spa Day… Me Time With My BuddiesMy Profile

5. I can imagine that elf is going to be getting up to a lot of mischief over the coming weeks. They don’t do those PJs in my mummy sizes do they?
    Stacey Corrin recently posted..Forty Eight HoursMy Profile

6. he hee i am loving all this elf magic and the photos i am seeing. we had a visit from Buddy the Elf this morning and the boys adore him. i think Rosette is going to get up to lots of mischief x x
    jennypaulin recently posted..Peppermint Chocolate DalekMy Profile

7. Aly

I’m really sorry Amanda but they freak me out :(
    Aly recently posted..Listography- Top 5 Christmas SongsMy Profile

8. Donna

I think we need some of those magic pyjamas! 8.30am NEVER happens in our house!
    Donna recently posted..On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me ….My Profile

9. Carolin

So cute and doesn’t she look excited. Can’t wait to read more about you elf’s adventures x
    Carolin recently posted..12 Days of Christmas Day 1: Win a Sage Multi CookerMy Profile

10. Rebecca

Love the new pjs. So cute! Anything that got a lie in must be good!
    Rebecca recently posted..Child Made Bead OrnamentsMy Profile

11. Mummy Barrow

I WANT YOUR DOG
    Mummy Barrow recently posted..Promoting self confidence in teenagersMy Profile

12. I am loving our elf! Although I was away last night,and Daddy forgot to help ours get up to tricks. Oops ;)
    Actually Mummy… recently posted..Family Frolics: remembering an amazing motherMy Profile