Christmas Cushions : I Love Mondays

| December 2, 2013 | 18 Comments

I am actually on the hunt for a couple of festive cushions.  So I thought I would show you the cream of the crop online, in this weeks edition of I Love Mondays.

Christmas Cushions:

First up from John Lewis is this stag cushion.  Priced at £20, it has a feather inner pad,so good quality, but also its well priced.  The reverse being a dark grey, so you could turn it around once winter is over.  I think this would add a modern touch of the season to any home.

Christmas Cushion

Or for a more subtle nod to reindeer, how about this large (50 x 50 cm) bronze coloured cushion with antlers.  Available from Made, it is priced at £40, you could definitely use it all year round though. I love the woven look of the fabric too.Antlers - Interiors

Or how about this one:

Christmas Cushion

Babushka dolls always remind me of Christmas, and I think this one is a beauty.  From Not on the High Street (and the Novelty Cushion Company) priced £16 with gorgeous colours and design.  It is fairtrade, and 100% cotton.

A personalised cushion, from Tilly Anna, is a really lovely way to add some Christmas cheer to a sofa or child’s bed.  All products are printed and designed from their Welsh studio and are made to order.  This cushion is £30, made from 100% linen and is sized at 40 x 40 cm.  If you are looking for unusual personalised products, I recommend you give this website a look.

Children's Santa Cushion

Finally, this is really lovely vintage twist on a Christmas cushion, and a fab injection of colour.  I absolutely love it, and would be very happy for it to don my living room!  Kindred Rose, a Devon company, hand make gorgeous cushions, and other bespoke items.  This one is priced at £34, with a feather pad, they also have a pair of cushions ‘Bah’ and ‘Humbug’ just brilliant!

Vintage Christmas Cushion

I hope that you enjoyed that, I am off to make my final decision, I wonder which one will make the final cut?

Category: Home Makeovers and Interior, I love Mondays

1. Carolin

I love quirky cushions and they all look fab. I think the matroska is my favourite x
    Carolin recently posted..Day 2 Blogger Advent Calendar: Helping at ChristmasMy Profile

2. Alice

I’m a huuuge cushion fan and I HAVE to have that stag one! x
    Alice recently posted..My Autumn FaceMy Profile

3. Sonya Cisco

Ooh ace selection! My favs are the top and bottom- fabulous!
    Sonya Cisco recently posted..Is Volunteering Right for Me? – Common Obstacles to Making a DifferenceMy Profile

4. Pinkoddy

How gorgeous are they. I’d definitely opt for the personalised one myself.
    Pinkoddy recently posted..Disney’s Jake and the Never Land Pirates Who Shook HookMy Profile

5. I love them all – seriously I couldn’t choose between them!
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Exploring Rans Wood, The New ForestMy Profile

6. susanna

The stag one is GORGEOUS. I can see that in a cabin in the wildness.

7. Oooh what fun! These look great.
    maggy, red ted art recently posted..Walking With Dinosaurs – How to Draw TroodonMy Profile

8. Liz Burton

Personally, you can’t beat a bit of stag action!

Although that personalised one is super cute too.
    Liz Burton recently posted..How green is my Christmas Tree?My Profile

9. Andrea

Some great choices here – I love the first one!
    Andrea recently posted..The Importance of Life InsuranceMy Profile

10. Mari

Ohh I was all for the first stag cushion and then I scrolled and saw the burst of colour by Kindred Rose and that one sings to my soul.
    Decisions, decisions
    Mari recently posted..#MarkWarnerMum Family holiday ambassadorMy Profile

11. Cass

I’m on the lookout for some new cushions for Winter as mine are very Summery. I love them all but the personalised one would be brilliant for my two x
    Cass recently posted..My Perfect Christmas….My Profile

12. HPMcQ

oooooooo i love the antler one from made
    HPMcQ recently posted..365 02.12.13My Profile

13. Penny

Which one did you go for? the Stag really caught my attention, I like the fact it was a photo not an abstract shape, they seem to have been overdone? I love Russian Dolls too.
    Penny recently posted..Stuck for Holiday ideas?My Profile

14. Donna

I love the Russian Dolls one but the girls would choose the personalised one in the hope that it would make sure that Santa comes :-)
    Donna recently posted..On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me ….My Profile

15. Donna

OMG I LOVE the last one *credit card melts*
    Donna recently posted..Is the grass always greener?My Profile

16. Sian says:

I’d have to go for the stag!
    Sian recently posted..WaitingMy Profile