I am really sorry, for my prolonged absence from the blog, too much of those festive mince pies to eat, and Prosecco to drink I’m afraid. I thought I would start the new year by writing sown some of my personal and blog goals for the coming year. That way I can try to keep myself on track, and you my lovely readers will know what I am up to.
Before I do that, I must take the time to thank anyone who reads, comment, or shares my blog posts, I am incredibly grateful. The Ana Mum Diary has grown incredibly over the last twelve months (The blog started 2 and half years ago) and the fantastic people I have worked with and companies, have really made it great fun. The hard work and many many hours have all been worth it. I had some fantastic news between Christmas and new year, and The Ana Mum Diary, is now ranked (with TOTS 100) number 10 out of all of the parenting blogs in the UK. We couldn’t be more delighted and excited moving forward into 2014.
So what plans do I have for The Ana Mum Diary:
1. Photography – Hoping to embrace photography even more, so be prepared for lots more photo heavy posts. Might even do the photo a day project.
2. I Love Mondays : I love doing this, I am addicted to on-line shopping (even if I don’t buy anything) but I may rename and move the feature to a different day. The concept will be the same though, but I’m still debating.
3. I would like to give back and have a giveaway a month on the blog. Watch this space!
4. One of my personal goals is getting fitter and eating healthier in 2014 – I have plans for this. Including downloading a (free) nifty little app I’ve been recommended. This really is a project for inside and out though, I want to make sure I recognise and explore my personality, and push myself, more on that later though. Definitely a year-long project there.
5. I have also started to set up a new blog, this is still in its infancy though, but I am incredibly excited about it.
6. I am a Center Parcs family blogger for 2014, so there will be lots more about holidaying and having fun with family coming up too.
7. I have projects in my home I want to achieve in 2014. I will be blogging about my progress on :
a) Adding colour to my kitchen
b) I would like to decorate my main bedroom, loving wallpaper at the moment, and I fancy something very different and brave!
c) We have some changes to make in our main bathroom and en-suite.
8. Learn a new skill. This is tied to point 4.
9. For my family and I to be happy, laugh and smile through 2014.
Category: The Blog