Last year, I was featured in a magazine, well my kitchen was anyway. It was in the ‘B’ magazine. Its published and available in Korea, New York and London, how cool is that!
B IS AN AD-LESS MONTHLY PUBLICATION THAT INTRODUCES ONE WELL-BALANCED BRAND UNEARTHED FROM AROUND THE GLOBE IN EACH ISSUE. BETWEEN ITS COVERS, B NOT ONLY SHARES UNTOLD STORIES BEHIND A BRAND IN COVERAGE BUT ALSO ITS SENTIMENT AND CULTURE THAT ANY READERS INTERESTED IN BRAND MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT CAN LEAF THROUGH THE PAGES WITH EASE.
The issue I featured in was on the brand Joseph Joseph.
I have a few Joseph Joseph items, so we chatted about why I like them, and what made me buy the pieces that I own. What I love about cooking and my kitchen.
The image that was finally used was this one :
It’s actually quite a true reflection of the things I like in the kitchen. I love vintage, and modern pieces, baking and pops of colour. It even includes my camera, sign of a true blogger 😉
1) Mixing bowls by Mason Cash
2) A vintage china set by Royal Crown Derby – Great memories
3) TriScale by Joseph Joseph
4) Filippo Berio Olive oil
5) Fattorie Giacobazzi Balsamic Vinegar – I do have a bit of a thing for vinegar…
6) Tea Towel by Tobyboo
7) Nikon Coolpix P500. I now use a Nikon DC5100
8) Multi Stem Storage Jar by Orly Kiely – Love Orla!
9) Cut & Carve Plus by Joseph Joseph
10) Square Colander Medium by Joseph Joseph
11) Caddy by Joseph Joseph
12) Nigella Measuring Cups
13) Cheese Knife Set by Zassenhaus
14) Nest Cups by Joseph Joseph
15) Multi Function board – Thin Stripes by Joseph Joseph
16) Jamie at Home – Cook Your Way To The Good Life
I wrote HERE about my need to add more colour to the kitchen, so I will be doing that over the next few weeks, I already have some plans for this.
So what item/s would you choose to reflect you?