I promised another competition on the blog for February, and here it is, an absolute corker!
The very lovely people at Cricut UK have offered one of my blog readers the chance to win a craft tool – the Cricut Cuttlebug. You may remember I have been playing around with my Cricut-Mini and making cards, as well my advent calender this year. I love it, and will be making something for valentines day too, to show you- that blog post is coming up soon.
So what is a Cuttlebug?
The Cricut Cuttlebug machine can cut shapes out and emboss shapes. You can also combine Cricut Cuttlebug ‘dies’ and embossing folders to create amazing, and most importantly, professional designs. Whether you love scrapbooking, card making or want to just give this kind of crafting a go. This nifty piece of kit, is small and compact and bound to be provide you with hours of crafting fun.
How to enter :
1. Please follow me on twitter. I am @gidders1
2. Tweet ” Win a crafty Cricut Cuttlebug worth £70 here : http://wp.me/p29yGj-3fQ with @gidders1 and @CricutEU ”
3. Follow Cricut here on twitter @CricutEU
4. Follow me on Pinterest here: The Ana Mum Diary
You must comment that you have done one or all of these things in separate comments please. It makes it so much easier for me to collate and randomise to pick the winner.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- Up to 4 entries per person. Following ME on Twitter is the only compulsory method of entry.
- The Ana Mum Diary and CricutEU retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from CricutEU, for which I will need your name and address details, and they are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 28th February 2014.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on the 2nd March 2014.
- ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
Disclaimer: I did not receive any financial reward for this post.