The Dudes Magic Tube Trick : Innocent Magic Circle #innocentmagic

| April 28, 2014 | 17 Comments

We are part of the Innocent Magic Circle, to celebrate the introduction of a new children’s tropical juice (which is very yummy by the way) by the much loved brand. On the back of this juice there is going to be 7 different magic tricks.  Seven of the Innocent gangs favourite bloggers have been chosen to perform these magic trick to you.  This has been a really fun project to be involved with.  The trick is very simple, and can be performed with just things that you have around the home.

Here is Nia performing it for you. Prepare to be amazed and befuddled at her magical prowess!

Both of the girls really enjoyed the new tropical juice, we would love to know if you have tried it too? Maybe one of your children could have a go at one of the seven magic tricks and video it.   If you are on twitter,  just add the #innocentmagic hashtag.

Here is the Innocent magic video of The Dude’s Magic Tube Trick, you can also see a video of all the other magic tricks too.

*I am so sorry that the video is portrait.

This is not a post I have been paid to produce, I was however sent a box with magic tricks.

Category: Family, Food/Drink

1. Emily

Brilliant! What an absolute star :)
    Emily recently posted..No Junk apple, cinnamon and strawberry muffins (kid’s recipe)My Profile

2. Mummy Barrow

haha haha that is brilliant!!

I love it.
    Mummy Barrow recently posted..Happy 3rd Birthday BlogMy Profile

3. jennypaulin

awww what a star! that was brilliant well done to your daughter x
    jennypaulin recently posted..We’re Going On A Bear Hunt 25th AnniversaryMy Profile

4. Move over Dynamo there’s a new talent on the block!
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Stretch, yawn and growMy Profile

5. becky says:

ooh well done N top trick!
    becky recently posted..Beautful Things by Sally WhittleMy Profile

6. Penny

Nia, I think when you grow up you are going to have to be a You Tuber, amongst other things…Blue Peter presenter? :) My daughter L loves magic, she just showed me how to make a knot vanish from a piece of string… will show her this later. We love Innocent – I live on their veg pots and kids the smoothies.
    Penny recently posted..We’re goin’ to MiamiMy Profile

7. otilia

She is such a star!
    otilia recently posted..Parenting #PinItParty no. 50My Profile

8. That is awesome!!! Love magic tricks :)
    Manchester Mummy recently posted..Review: Pesto Restaurant, Trafford Centre, ManchesterMy Profile

9. Emma

This really made me laugh.. She is utterly brilliant! :) Will have to look out for the drinks next time I am home!
    Emma recently posted..A Walk Through WinchesterMy Profile

10. A star in the making, Paul Daniels better watch out
    Boo Roo and Tigger Too recently posted..Running tips for mumsMy Profile

11. Donna

Awesome, love it!!
    Donna recently posted..Hatton Country World : ReviewMy Profile

12. HPMcQ

brilliant! going to keep an eye out for these and see if i can impress the rooster :)
    HPMcQ recently posted..cricut mini reviewMy Profile

13. My son is really into magic at the moment – he’s gonna love that when i show him!
    TheBeesleyBuzz recently posted..Kids in the Kitchen: An epic week of cooking!My Profile

14. Liz Burton

Oh my goodness, isn’t she a pro?! Destined for fame and fortune I think!
    Liz Burton recently posted..Magpie Monday – Easter Boot SaleMy Profile

15. hehehehe love that!
    maggy, red ted art recently posted..Poppy Cat Crafts: TP Roll PuppetsMy Profile

16. Ohh my JJ will love this, big well done Nia. Mich x
    Michelle Twin Mum recently posted..Top 10 tips for helping your children eat a better dietMy Profile

17. Bek

She is a brilliant magician! Amazing! :-)
    Bek recently posted..9 Essential Holiday Items Your Kids Don’t Want to be Without this SummerMy Profile