I Love Mondays : Orange Is The New Black #OIMB (Home)

| June 9, 2014 | 11 Comments

I Love Mondays is a feature I run each Monday where I virtually shop for your every need.  I am hoping to rid you of the Monday blues, with my beautiful things. It could be a must see site, or a new idea I want to share with you.  Sit back and enjoy!

This morning, if you are feeling delicate after the weekend excesses you may need to avert your eyes.  Today’s selection is bold and vibrant, celebrating the new series of, Orange is the New Black.

Orange is the New Black (Home)

Mirror
habitat.co.uk

Wall art
habitat.co.uk

Accent chair
heals.co.uk

You can see my Orange is the New Black fashion selection HERE.

Category: Home and Garden - Ana Makeovers, I love Mondays

1. Love the lampshade. I love a lot of the JL150 Stuff especially the MisPrint Bedding
    Jen aka The Mad House recently posted..What does Daddy want for Fathers Day?My Profile

2. otilia

Lovely! I love that accent chair! I created several boards on Polyvore with orange too :)
    otilia recently posted..Sun is shinning, the green is greener, the kids are happy!My Profile

3. Jennifer

Gorgeous things! I love the two throw pillows, and the mirror is very cool.
    Jennifer recently posted..Open Farm Sunday at Goodwood Home Farm, SussexMy Profile

4. Carolin

Love the ceiling light and the cushion in the bottom right corner, but I don’t know, if I’m brave enough for orange x
    Carolin recently posted..Little Readers’ Day Out – celebrate reading with children at @BristolMy Profile

5. becky says:

We used to have an ikea orange egg chair..kids loved it too much I miss it!
    becky recently posted..Tatler review – a magazine for the thrifty?My Profile

6. Emma

I really must find out what Orange is the new Black is all about :-)

Love the chair!
    Emma recently posted..The thing with birdsMy Profile

7. Mari

I’m a huge fan or orange and I LOVE the new Le Creuset set – fabulous
    Mari recently posted..Berrynarbor Devon – home of the flower pot peopleMy Profile