Its been a while since I joined in on the Listography. But I love my cookbooks with a passion. So had to give this one a go. Here are my grubby and very well used favourites.
Starting at my Number 1
My favourite, as is has lots of info in about growing the ingredients that you cook with, and I loved the TV series. It reminds me of summer and that gorgeous smell of home-grown tomatoes. Its had the most beautiful photography, and gorgeous doodles in. Continue Reading
I did chuckle to myself when I saw this weeks listography, dare I bare myself this much to show my perhaps a little different taste in fellas?
Well here goes, please be kind these are still posters on the wall in my mind!
Number 1: Ben Volpeliere-Pierrot
Number 2 : Joaquin Cortes
Number 3 : Kevin Bacon
Number 4 : Andrew McCarthy
Number 5 : Judd Nelson
Thank you so much Kate from Kate Takes 5, I really enjoyed this theme, some very enjoyable memories.
Thank you for reading
Incoming search terms:
- ben volpeliere-pierrot
- ben volpeliere pierrot married
- ben volpeliere-pierrot 2011
- Ben volpeliere
- ben volpiere pierrot
When I saw this weeks Listiography, it was at the exact same time as my eldest Miss N (9) and Miss A (2 1/2) were talking about Christmas together. Miss N was asking Miss A what she would like to have on her Christmas List.
Miss A replied “cake”
Miss N “ok….anything else?”
Miss A “A BIG cake”
Miss N “alright but you must want something else?”
Miss A ”a BIG Chocolate cake!!”
That’s my girl!
She eventually got out of her she’d also like an adventure?! Not sure how Father Christmas is going to get that down the chimney!!
So here is our top 5 Christmas toys:
1. Dress up clothes. We love so many things about dress-up, they spark the imagination, and are so great for role-playing. Tutu, dress and crown here from the wonderful Dressing up Chest.
2. Ball – basic I know, but so much fun! In the spring and summer months my girls love being outside, and seem to come up with endless games to play. The only problem is when it goes over the fence to the neighbours garden………again!
3. Doll and Pram. All children love copying their parents in some way, and lots (my girls included) love looking after their dolls and proudly pushing their pram around. These clever role-playing toys help children learn about responsibility and its so sweet to see a young child taking so much care and attention when looking after a favourite doll.
4. Play Food ‘Theanamumdiary’ Cafe is always open to provide the most delicious meal, it never runs out of anything, and I don’t even have to pay!
5. Books Sharing a story with your children is so important, using silly voices and making funny noises is all part of the fun. Thank goodness, no one can hear me when I’m reading The Gruffulo though
This list is part of a very special Listography from Kate Takes 5 to share our Top 5 toys for kids. Once all the lists are compiled, Kate will have the Top 10 Toys for Christmas as voted by Parent Bloggers! I will then update this post once it has been completed. I can’t wait to see it!
Thank you for reading
Listography – Top 5 Keyword Searches on your blog (excluding name of the blog)
This is the first time I’ve joined in on this great Linky, but when I saw the subject of the list this week. I not only wanted to join in, but I can’t wait to see what other list people’s blogs have brought up. It’s a great idea!
Please Note : I am new to this blogging malarkey so my List might be a little restricted.
- Knits to give Debbie Bliss – I really didn’t realise when I did this review just how popular Debbie Bliss books were, someone finds my blog pretty much every day searching for it.
- Vintage Tea Party - Again another book review, I still have this book on my coffee table and peruse it all the time, It’s just gorgeous! I love the fact the author took the time to comment on my blog too.
- Button Bookmarks – Yes I know! But I have made them, and lots of people seems to search to find how to make them too.
- Button Birds – can you see a theme here? This search has linked people to my post about making birthday cards with button birds and flowers on them. I think there must be a few people out there with the same button addiction as me.
- WordPress.com mum – This one is fab I think, I just had to check what would happen if I did a search for this, and my blog is the second one down with this search!