I love this idea, the thought of a year-long project and the discipline it will take, will be good for me. It’s a great excuse to really to get to grips with my new camera too, thanks Tall Dad!
Which in turn will hopefully make me able to produce a really amazing bunch of memories for my family. Hopefully my photography might improve as well?
So I am writing this post more as a promise to myself (I’ll feel I can’t back down now) so here’s what I need to do:
1. Bring my camera everywhere…I’ve also got my phone for emergencies.
2. Make sure I remain varied. Whether it means I make sure I have at least one photo each week or fortnight that is of a completely different theme, trying to stretch myself.
3. Be disciplined, try to post once a day, but if you need to collect up each week of photographs to submit, this is ok too. If too busy don’t have to much of a backlog, I’ll start to begrudge the project.
5. Make time to read the instruction book!
6. Use photography programmes. (again experiment)
7..Follow your own rules!
So starting from the 1st of January The Ana Mum Diary 365 project, let the fun begin .
*Image taken from the my favourite vintage image blog Graphics Fairy. A vintage pocket camera for BIG pockets!