Tag: Redfoot shoes
Cinders will go to the ball!
**This giveaway is now closed**
I am extremely excited to offer my readers a chance to win a pair of amazing Redfoot shoes. I have road-tested a pair and they are now my firm favourites. Unlike lots of flats they have a cushioned inside that makes them oh so comfortable! They have been specifically designed to be the perfect antidote to wearing uncomfortable heels. They even fold up neatly so that can be placed in the bag provided and popped in your handbag for just such an event!
Clever shoes, gorgeous shoes, happy shoes. Anything but ordinary shoes.
They come in lots of different designs and colours, I chose a pair named Bad Bardot, as I’ve always fancied owning leopard print shoes. They are extremely well made and go with lots of my outfits. They are £39.99 which I think for the fab quality of the shoe, is an absolute steal. Redfoot even do a folding rainboot!
I have a gorgeous new black dress I am going to be wearing for our New Year celebration, and I am most definitely going to be pop these in my bag too.
So in order to bag yourself a pair (see what I did there), all I would like you to do is :
- Please follow Redfoot on twitter.
- Follow my blog, via the rssfeed OR subscribe by email.
- Tweet ‘ I’m in to win a pair of gorgeous Redfoot Shoes with The Ana Mum Diary (@gidders1) you can too http://wp.me/p29yGj-28B ‘
Remember : You must let me know you have done the above in the comments, or I can not count your entry.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- One entry per person.
- The Ana Mum Diary and Redfoot retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Redfoot.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will re draw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by midnight on 14 January 2013.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by 16 January 2013.
Now I’m off to prise my new shoes off my three-year old, who has also taken a shine to them!