Tag: twisted Twee Review
Giveaway now closed
Now I’ll let you in on a secret when I visited the Twisted Twee site I squealed with delight, it’s just so FAB!
Its quirky and different, it makes you sit up, and I think I am
a little a whole lot in love with it! You’ve got to love the tag line…
“All things exclusively cobbled together by Suzi Warren”
The things Twisted Twee sell are funny and ironic and clever and some well….
You tell me who doesn’t want one of these in their life! Self Help apparel, for positive reinforcement! Clothes that truly make you feel better!
Well we were given a Head Case pillow to review, and we love it! Miss A and I had great fun, thinking what we would use it for. Top of the list was watching our favourite Christmas movie snuggled on the sofa.
They are printed in the UK, with organic ink onto fine Egyptian Cotton, they really are great quality, and measure 50cm X 75cm and £15.
So the very lovely Suzi Warren of Twisted Twee, kindly agreed to give one of my readers the chance to win a head case pillow case of their choice. There are 7 gorgeous designs to choose from!
So here’s what you need to do:
1. Visit the twisted twee site here, and comment below which of the 7 designs you would like to win?
2. Follow this blog either by subscribing or following on blog lovin, please remember to comment when you have done so.
These are compulsary.
3. If you are on twitter then please tweet the following (for an extra entry) ” I am over the twisted twee that I’m in it to win a head case, & you could too here http://wp.me/p1ColG-mK @gidders1″
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per person (plus a max of 1 bonus entry)
- Open to UK only
- Duplicate accounts will not be entered. I will check!
- Winner will be selected at random
- theanamumdiary retains the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be posted by Twisted Twee, I will pass the winners details onto them.
- Closes 15th November 2011