Reviews, advertorials and sponsored posts are always clearly marked. I enjoy building relationships and collaborating with companies to hopefully bring interesting posts for my readers.
- Review posts are written by myself (Amanda – The Ana Mum Diary) when a brand/company has provided a product to test in return for my honest opinion. I will always include appropriate links, provide a full review of the product with photographs and I will also link to what I think are appropriate and relevant websites.
Sponsored posts, or posts brought to you in association with X company, and guest posts.
These are blog posts that I have been paid to write and post on my blog. Or in the case of guest posts, have been written for me and are paid posts. I will only accept sponsored/guest posts that relate to The Ana Mum Diary blog and its readers.
- Information I collect
- This blog may collect the following information:
- Your Name
Your Contact information, such as an email address
This information will be used for internal record keeping, and to allow The Ana Mum Diary to send you promotional emails about content on the site you might find interesting. This information will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless I am required to do so by law.
- Most web browsers automatically accept ‘cookies’ but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies at any time, if you prefer. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
- Further information
- If you have previously agreed to The Ana MumDiary using your personal information then you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com. You may also request a copy of any data held about you by The Ana Mum diary under the Data Protection Act 1988. Such requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. A small charge may be made for providing this information.
- If you believe any information The Ana Mum Diary holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email as soon as possible to the above address. Any inaccuracies will be corrected as soon as possible.
The Ana Mum Diary : In the Press
Following my trip to Paris with Canvas Holidays, the following appeared in their Canvas Holidays customer magazine, ‘Outdoor Living’, featuring some of photos I took on my trip :
Whilst in Israel in September 2015, I was interviewed and appeared in the holiday/new year edition of this the most popular newspaper magazine.
Taken from the Lighting Expert HERE
The Ana Mum Diary
A busy and beautiful lifestyle blog, Amanda is a mum of two little girls, a wife and a writer. Full of beautiful interiors, cute fashion, beautiful art and of course her family life, Amanda’s blog is a huge hit in the UK and we can see why.
With a warm and witty tone, it’s no wonder she has been shortlisted in the style category of the Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2014.
Sainsburys Style Magazine:
My style choices, kitchen and myself were also included in B Magazine, which was a real thrill. Read more about that HERE.
Here is one from the B&Q Kitchen Magazine where I giving some advice, tips and my thoughts on the new kitchen ranges for 2015/2016.
Evening Post Clipping :