Week #10 Of The 366 Photography Project

| March 10, 2012 | 16 Comments

Its been a funny old week, as most of it I have been feeling really ill. However by Friday, I started to feel a little better. So though I struggled, I’m really happy with this weeks photographs.

Rare

Rare

I really want to take more photographs of me with the girls, as I am usually the one taking the photographs. I have a tripod now, so I am going to give it a go. Though I really hate having my photograph taken!

Reading

This is my favourite for this week, as I love this makes me think that they are going to be such good friends.

Duck Friends

I took this on the school run, it needed close cropping, but I really like it.

Homework

This was an experiment, as I was trying to practice a DOF shot. Which I love, but never seem to be able to achieve very well. I was so pleased I managed to do this. Homework was a bit fraught last week as well, so its lovely to have this as an image this week.

Meet Grandma

I was kindly sent Grandma Gladys in the post by John Crane , she is going to be joining us until the end of the summer.  I shall be using her in some of the photographs I post in my 366 project. This is on the day she arrived, relaxing whilst she watches some TV.  It’s only a bit of fun, and Miss A and Miss N are really looking forward to thinking of ideas of situations we can put her in.

Spring Has Sprung

Spring Has Sprung

I was feeling so much more cheery today, begone you bugs!

Boxercise

I had to ask for advice on this one, as I took it without the two ladies knowledge. She was however on public land, and there is no commercial branding visible.  So after much debate, I decided to publish it. I see plenty of joggers, but I honestly have never seen Boxercise in public like this before. She then JOGGED away. I was so jealous!  Can I have a personal trainer please Tall Dad?

Category: 365 project, 366 project, The Blog

1. jenny paulin

i really like the one of you and your daughter – its good that you want to be on more of the photos – i am usually the one behind the camera too. i also like the one of your two doing their homework . hope you are feeing better now x
    jenny paulin recently posted..Zesty Lemon Sponge CakeMy Profile

2. Notmyyearoff

Hello you!! That first pic is lovely. Yes please, more pics of you!
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Friends – The GalleryMy Profile

3. TheBoyandMe

I’m glad you decided to include the bottom shots, what fabulous exertion on her face! Love the shot of you with youngest.

Thanks for linking up!
    TheBoyandMe recently posted..#10:52My Profile

4. You would never guess you had been ill with those lovely photos. Reading girls my fav!
    Coombemill – Fiona recently posted..Silent Sunday / Project 52My Profile

5. susan Hetherington

So lovely to see them working together
    susan Hetherington recently posted..March 11. Day 71. The three-legged raceMy Profile

6. Emma

Glad you making an effort to get in more photos yourself, it’s so easy to go months without getting one isn’t it! Great shots, I love the boxercise ones, she looks like she’s very dedicated!

7. Nikki Thomas

Really glad you are feeling better and you have taken some gorgeous photos this week with some great colours! My favourite is the first one with you in actually, but the photo of the two girls is lovely too x
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..366 Project – Week 10My Profile

8. Molly

You look gorgeous even when you are ill – love the photo of you and Miss A and her cheeky smile :) I love the personal trainer ones too (and glad you included them, makes me feel less guilty about my #asleeponthetrain ones!). So happy to hear you are feeling better, and I look forward to seeing more of Grandma Gladys and what she gets up to!

9. Lovely pics again this week, the duck one is really sweet. I’m in awe of anyone who can exercise in public like that. Then again, if I was fit enough to do it, it might be a different story ;-)
    bluebirdsunshine recently posted..70/366 – Afternoon BlossomsMy Profile

10. Mummy Vs Work

Great pictures, looking forward to seeing the pictures of you and the family :)
    Mummy Vs Work recently posted..Silent Sunday – 11/03/2012My Profile

11. Emily (

I love the pic of them reading! How lovely.
    Emily ( recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

12. Some great pics there, a lovely record of family life :-)
    would like to be a yummy mummy recently posted..Silent Sunday and 71/366My Profile

13. Lucie B

Hope you’re all better! I love your favourite too this week. I too hate having my photos taken :(
    DoF photo is great – do you take your photos on the Aperture Priority mode? x

14. Really love the sequence of the boxercise photos!
    Glad you are feeling better :)
    fivegoblogging recently posted..Week 10 of 365 ProjectMy Profile

15. Lovely pics of your week. Your girls look like they get on really well – love the reading one x
    Louise Edwards recently posted..#SilentSunday 11/03/12My Profile

16. jenny bowen

I agree with your favourite this week, but they are all great and well done for keeping with it despite being ill and everything else..