Oh I love a new product from Origins. You can read all about my love of Dr Weil’s Mega Bright Skin tone serum HERE. I’ve been given the chance to try another brand new product. Origins ‘A Perfect World’ SPF15 BB (Beauty Balm)Tinted moisturizer.
Unfortunately my colour wasn’t available, I have VERY pale skin. Well I am Irish after all ;) So I picked the lightest shade (medium 03) with the idea, that I could add moisturizer so it matched my skin tone.
I don’t wear foundation, and only wear tinted moisturizer occasionally. However I do always wear a moisturizer with a SPF, even in winter. So I do love the idea of combining these things, however I needed convincing that you can get this without it feeling heavy in the daytime.
Here it is priced at £27 for 50ml. It seems good value when you think that it replaces upto 3 products – moisturizer, sun screen and foundation.
Great packaging again from Origins, I love the colours that they use, very natural looking.
I at first tried the colour on my face, without any added moisturizer, to alter the colour, I wanted to give it a fair trial. It went on very easily and the texture was smooth. It felt very light to me, one of the reasons I don’t wear foundation is I feel, a little like I am wearing a mask. This did not feel like that at all! So light, I could almost not tell I was wearing anything, other than moisturizer. It had a matt appearance, not at all shiny too.
What does it do?
- Immediately reduces appearance of pores.
- Immediately reduces appearance of fine lines.
- Boost skin’s radiance, immediately and over time.
- Available in 6 shades.
In a 4-week consumer test with A Perfect World™ BB SPF 15 Age-defense tinted moisturizer with White Tea, 98% agreed that skin appeared:
- More youthful
Incoming search terms:
- origins bb
- origins tinted moisturizer review
- tinted moisturiser review
- reviews on origins tinted moisturizer
- reviews on origins perfect world tinted moisturizer
- reviews of origins tinted moisturizers
- Origins tinted moisturiser reviews
- origins tinted moisturiser review
- origins beauty balm shade 3
- origins beauty balm