Silent Sunday

| October 7, 2012 | 26 Comments

disco girl silent sunday

Love All Blogs

Category: Silent Sunday, The Blog

1. pinkoddy

Growing up to be a fine young woman by the looks of things.
    pinkoddy recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

2. She looks so happy and confident. What a lovely photo!
    Inside the Wendy House recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

3. what a beautiful girl, lovely smile :)
    mummyneversleeps recently posted..Silent Sunday 7.10.12My Profile

4. Pretty pretty young lady.
    Steph Love All Blogs / imcountingufoz recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

5. epricetemp

Very pretty girl.
    epricetemp recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

6. Louise

What a beauty! hope she had a fun time :) xx
    Louise recently posted..Goose FairMy Profile

7. Louise Lloyd

What a beautiful smile, she looks so relaxed and happy – beautiful.
    Louise Lloyd recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Sonya cisco

Gorgeous girl! Great smile!
    Sonya cisco recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

9. sarahmumof3

what a beautiful smiley photo :)
    sarahmumof3 recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Lovely pictures ,great smile :)
    clairejustineoxox recently posted..Autumn Leaves…My Profile

11. What a radiant smile. She’s beautiful!
    Fivegoblogging recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

12. Such a Beautiful picture :)
    Kirsty (mytwomums) recently posted..Silent Sunday – 07/10/12My Profile

13. Herding Cats

What a beautiful young lady.
    Herding Cats recently posted..Scavenger Hunt SundayMy Profile

14. You have a beautiful girl there turning into a beautiful woman x
    Coombemill – Fiona recently posted..Silent Sunday / Project 52My Profile

15. @Morrighani

What a lovely happy photo!

16. Nikki Thomas says:

Aw that is a beautiful photo! She looks so grown up!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..366 Project – Week 40My Profile

17. Emma

Lovely picture! I love it when a picture captures the smile in someone’s eyes too! :)
    Emma recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

18. Suzanne

Beautiful Girl :) Is this your 9 year old? She looks so grown up and very enthusiastic about going wherever she is off to!

19. Kel

Beautiful photo of a beautiful young lady!
    Kel recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

20. Kelly Wiffin

Absolutely beautiful! Lovely smile!
    Kelly Wiffin recently posted..Silent Sunday 7th October 2012My Profile

21. allotmentmum

Beautiful. Love that look of pure shiny happiness.
    allotmentmum recently posted..Miscarriage – losing hope and finding it againMy Profile

22. Susan Mann

What a gorgeous picture x
    Susan Mann recently posted..#silentsundayMy Profile

23. Maria

Wow she looks so much like you! Extremely pretty girl
    Maria recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

24. Sonia

She’s beautiful x

25. Thank you everyone! I took some photographs before she was going to the school disco. Couldn’t look at them at first, as I was shocked how grown up she looked. I know I’m biased, but I do think she looks so happy and beautiful :)
    Amanda Cottingham recently posted..Win a Cookery Lesson with a Top Chef!My Profile