Silent Sunday 28th October 2012

| October 27, 2012 | 30 Comments

Robin Hood Pageant

Category: Silent Sunday

1. Becky (lakes single mum)

An intriguing reenactor
    Becky (lakes single mum) recently posted..#SilentSunday 28th October 2012My Profile

2. Rosie

That’s an interesting fella you’ve got there! ;)
    Rosie recently posted..Silent Sunday 28.10.12My Profile

3. Hope it made for a fun day out.
    Coombemill – Fiona recently posted..Silent Sunday / Project 52My Profile

4. Firefly Phil

Robin himself? Was it good fun?
    Firefly Phil recently posted..Silent Sunday: 28 October 2012My Profile

5. ooohhhh. I might be a little bit afraid of this character!
    Sarah – The Puffin Diaries recently posted..Silent Sunday 28/10/12My Profile

6. kay

He looks like the spaced out old bloke you find wandering around 12 hours after a festival has finished. Where were you?! What were you doing? I am genuinely baffled.
    kay recently posted..Bad At BrandsMy Profile

7. Erica Price

That’s an interesting face.
    Erica Price recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

8. He looks ‘boo-key’ as Spud would say
    Kate Buckley recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

9. sarahmumof3

he looks like an intresting chap – which must mean you’ve had a fun day out somewhere!
    sarahmumof3 recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Becky

The pagent I’m guessing. Fab photo!!
    Becky recently posted..Sunday Inspiration Link Party: As We AreMy Profile

11. Emma

A Merry Man? Great pic! :)
    Emma recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

12. Charlotte

I just had to read the comments as I wanted to put that he was a bit scary but then I worried that he may have been a relation of yours. :o) x

13. Joanne Blunt

Great pic, though I am very intrigued….
    Joanne Blunt recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

14. Nikki Thomas

Erm not quite sure who he is, but an interesting photo!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..366 Project – Week 43My Profile

15. Love this picture, would love to know what he was watching

16. very intriguing image x
    cakesphotoslife (Angie) recently posted..A Monster of a cake (Moshi Monsters)My Profile

17. Kel

Very interesting photo!
    Kel recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

18. Louise

Is it Little John? He definitely looks “in character” Fab photo xx
    Louise recently posted..#silentsunday 28/10/12My Profile

19. WallyMummy

Is it ok that I’m a little freaked out… lol x
    WallyMummy recently posted..Baby Bore OffMy Profile

20. Hi everyone, it was at The Robin Hood Pageant at Nottingham Castle on Saturday. This gentleman, was one of the characters there. He was with his wife, eating bread and cheese I think, and chatting to everyone. He was really friendly, I took a few shots of him whilst he was talking away. I loved his eye patch, and he had a great face. I was lucky to get this shot, as it was so smokey as they had a fire burning.
    The girls loved it, but it was so cold, must remember to bring gloves next time I’m out taking photographs!
    Amanda Cottingham recently posted..Taylors of Harrogate : Coffee with Character (The Road Trip)My Profile

21. geekmummy

Wow what a character! Sounds like a great day out :)
    geekmummy recently posted..Silent Sunday 28/10/2012My Profile

22. Sonya cisco

Quite a character!
    Sonya cisco recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

23. Mumofthreeboys

Very interesting! Sounds and looks just like my kind of day out :-)
    Mumofthreeboys recently posted..Sshhhhh!! #SilentsundayMy Profile

24. Notmyyearoff

Wow, brilliant picture and very intriguing face
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Project 52 – Week 43 / Silent SundayMy Profile