Show & Stay present the top family-friendly musicals to grace the West End this year. The roster of excellent musicals pulling in the crowds in London’s West End means you’re spoiled for choice if you do decide to indulge in the roar of the greasepaint with your offspring.
The thrill and excitement of live performance never palls, and introducing your youngsters to theatre at a young age will open up a world of culture and entertainment they can delight in for life.
The Lion King
With all the colour and drama of the Disney film from which it was adapted, The Lion King is a genuine stage spectacle. The costumes are particularly eye-catching – look for cast members suddenly appearing amongst the audience, a trick that always thrills young theatre-goers – and the songs, penned by Sir Elton John, are terrific to sing along to. Tots as young as three are welcome into the auditorium, making The Lion King the perfect choice for parents of very young children. Continue Reading
**This is now CLOSED**
Now I think anyone reading my blog, would definitely realise by now, that we were completey caught up with the Olympic bug. So when we were offered to giveaway 3 ibooks (For the iPad) all about the ‘Amazing Olympic Stories’ Volume 1 & 2 and the ‘Amazing People of London’, I thought it would be a fantastic idea!
Whilst we were in London, I fell in love all over again with the place, and the people. Everyone was so happy and the buzz of the Olympics was amazing!
The Amazing People Club is a company that publishes books and audio stories about the world’s most amazing people, from Shakespeare to Curie, Lincoln to Nightingale, Michelangelo to Disney. You can also follow them on Facebook and on Twitter for lots more infomation. They have now added the Olympic and London books to the inspirational line-up.
If you would like to win all three of these iBooks for iPads I would like you to do the following, leaving a comment below to tell me you have done so:
1. Tell me who has been inspired you in this years Olympics?
2. Follow me on Facebook HERE (for an additional one entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter HERE (for an addtional one entry)
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- One entry per person.
- The Ana Mum Diary and The Amazing People Club retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize, you will contacted by The Amazing People Club with the Codes to download the iBooks, I will pass the winners details onto the company once I have received them.
- If the winner does not contact me within two weeks, I will re draw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by email before midnight on 12 September 2012.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by 23 September 2012.
Well, I’m ready (as I will ever be) I’ve everted as many near disasters this morning as I can. Just your common everyday disasters, of the Mum of two kind.
- Dyeing my eyebrows, then realising I didn’t have any instructions. Caterpillar alert!
- Miss A going to the toilet and forgetting to lift the lid. Flood alert!
- Miss N, leaving her cricket kit behind, and the schools telephone not working to let them know. Hissy fit alert!
- Spilling sugar, all over the kitchen floor. Sticky floor alert!
- Not being able to fit everything into my bag, so leaving out……the wine! Blind Panic and RED ALERT!!!
Thank you to Andy Bailey, of Commentluv fame for being my sponsor for Cybher. Cybher here I come!
Thank you for reading