PLEASE NOTE I NOW HAVE A SPONSOR (YAY!)
Yesterday I wrote a post introducing myself, you can view it HERE.
Now following on from that, if you are considering sponsoring an attendee of Cybher, then here is some more information as to why I would be the perfect candidate.
I am a Parenting or Mummy blogger, and my interests are varied. I started this blog off as a way of documenting our life. I have been amazed at all the positive things that have come out of it. I have worked with some fantastic bloggers on campaigns, as well as some really brilliant companies including Early Leaning Centre, Merci Maman, Hotel Chocolat and Octopus Books.
I think that my blog is very varied, and offers real interest to its readers. I am a social media addict, who has over 1,170 active followers on twitter and I actively promote my blog with them, who in turn retweet all of my posts to all of their followers!
I am reliable, professional, diligent and importantly fun! My readers have been incredibly supportive and offer fantastic feedback and comments. I however feel I am at the just the start of my journey with blogging, and I have so much more to give! Hence why I would love to attend Cybher.
In their own words:
This one-day event will bring together the most influential bloggers and speakers from all corners of the blogosphere to network, inspire, share and learn.
So…. what can I offer a company :
- I will represent your company, and only your company at the event itself.
- This may include wearing a T-shirt or badge with your company logo on.
- I will include your company logo on the business cards that I will be handing out at the event.
- I will include your company name and that you are sponsoring me, on any posts that I write either post or prior to the event. Including twitter, and Facebook.
- I will place your company logo and a link to your website on my site for the whole of 2012.
- If you would like me to review your product/s. I will write a full and complete review with photographs and links to your site.
- I will also write an introductory post. This can include keywords and links.
- I currently am involved in the 365 Project, so will (if relevant) include photographs there too.
And in return for this I need:
- The funding for a Cybher Ticket, I have already secured the earlybird rate of £80
- Two nights of accommodation at a cost of £160
- Travel expenses: To be determined – Rail fare from Nottingham to London.
I would love to have a relationship with a company and be sponsored for this exciting event. So if you would like to discuss this with me, please email me on email@example.com.
Thank you for reading