I know, it’s a very big claim, but honestly this is the most delicious popcorn, and really easy to make. Fantastic as a treat whilst watching a movie. I’ve mentioned before about our movie nights on a Friday and this is a firm favourite with everyone.
We have an air popping popcorn maker, but not everyone does, so I have adapted the recipe and tested it. It’s just as easy in a pan really. Just make sure you use your biggest!
The Magic Popcorn Pot 😉
Easy Peanut Butter Popcorn
(Makes a generous amount for 4 people or 6 children)
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower of vegetable oil
- 95g of popping corn
- 200g Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 70g Butter
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 100g of either chopped mixed nuts or honey roasted nuts (or even a mixture of the two)
- You need to heat the oil in a large pan. I usually add a couple of kernels to this and then when they pop add the rest of the kernels.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TIGHT FITTING LID!
- Then shake the pan over the heat, until they stop popping.
- TAKE CARE when taking the lid off just in case any haven’t popped yet.
- In a separate small pan, put the peanut butter, vanilla extract, butter and together and warm through. Stirring to make sure it doesn’t stick.
- Add together the pop corn and sauce and mix well, also adding the mixed nuts or honey roasted.
Thank you for reading