Well what a night, and what an amazing two weeks! If you have been anything like us, we have been glued to the Olympics from the epic opening ceremony right up until last nights closing ceremony. In fact I’m kinda feeling a little bereft this morning. Thank goodness the Paralympic Games are just around the corner (29th August – 9 September) we can’t wait!
Well if you have a been feeling patriotic, I have the perfect competition for you! It’s easy to enter, great fun and you have the chance to win a camera!
Let me show you just how easy it is!
- First you need to ‘LIKE’ the Facebook App HERE
- Choose whether you would like one or two flags painted on your face
- You can then either use a photograph on your computer, webcam or on Facebook
- Position where you would like the flag, and where your eyes and mouth are and paint the flag. It’s that easy!
- You can then save it to your Facebook albums, and share with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
Here I am showing off my Irish flag, didn’t Katie Taylor do well!
and because it was so easy, here is Miss A supporting Team GB
It really is simple, and a lot easier than messy face paints!
Your photograph will also appear on the giant screen next to the Olympic Park in Stratford, how cool is that!
So in order to be in with a chance of winning a Limited edition Panasonic Lumix Camera-worth 59.99. All you need to do, is to repeat the process I described above, share it on your Facebook wall, and leave the link here in the comments section.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only, however, non UK residents can enter, they will receive an Amazon Voucher for the value of the camera. Prizes are non-negotiable.
- Prizes are not supplied by myself but by the promoter
- Valid entry needs to include a link to the picture they have created. This can be found by copying the URL once you have shared it on your Facebook page
- Closing Date 22nd August 2012 at 12 pm.
- A winner will be selected at random, from all valid entries.
<a href=”http://www.loquax.co.uk/”>Loquax Competitions</a>