1. Investigate the surrounding area
3. Kids Clubs
Often there will be children’s clubs, that are supervised by the campsite staff. Children love having fun with other children, and making childhood holiday friends really is part of growing up. There are often organised activities, for different age groups, and each group has a different fun name.
4. Making you own fun….for free!
- Bring your own board games and playing cards. Even good on a rainy day!
- Building a den, or shelter together.
- Going on a treasure hunt.
- Croquet or swingball.
- A nature trail, collecting things that you have found along the way.
- Campfire music or singing.
- Art projects, using the nature around you.
- Playing in the park, swings etc.
- Pens, Paper and craft with things you have brought from home.
- DVD’s how about movie night? Just buy popcorn and have fun. Remember no popcorn fights!
5. Evening Entertainment
6. The Beach
If you are close enough to the coast this is a perfect activity to do. I’ve got to say this is a firm favourite with my girls. You can arrange, a beach football or volleyball match, or build sandcastles. How about rock pooling or going for a paddle in the waves, all free and great fun!
Well, I think that is enough ideas to have fun, whilst at a Holiday Park, Campsite or Caravan. Now, where can I book!