Win a Selection of Books from the Ultimate List of 100 Books to Read Before You’re 14
Booktrust has announced the definitive list of 100 books to read before you’re 14 – and to celebrate they have asked us at The Ana Mum Diary to giveaway five books from the list.
Drawing from over 90 years’ experience recommending children’s books; Booktrust experts selected the final 100 from an initial list of 500 books and are now asking everyone to join the debate and vote online for their favourites on the list (www.booktrust.org.uk/cbw). The nation’s top books will be announced on November 25th so pick up a book, get reading and tell Booktrust what you think!
Booktrust are giving you the chance to win five books from the list in the 12-14 year age range from the eclectic mix of traditional classics and modern greats that Booktrust believe are must-reads to fire children’s imaginations and turn them into life-long readers.
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of these fantastic books, all you have to do to enter is :
1. From the List above, which is your, or your child’s favourite book?.
2. Follow me on Twitter @gidders1
Just let me know in the comments below that you have done this.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over. 1 BOOK PER WINNER
- Up to 2 entries per person. Both are compulsory methods of entry.
- The Ana Mum Diary and ‘Booktrust’ retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Booktrust, and they are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on 1st November.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on the 2nd November.