Regular readers of the The Ana Mum Diary will spot, I have lots of Christmas competitions currently. Well I’ve decided, what better way could I say Merry Christmas, and thank you for all of your comments and amazing support. Don’t worry though, even if you are a new reader you are still eligible to win, as the draw is completely random.
So as well as a Dolls House and a Train Table and train, for the children, I now have two Christmas hampers from Spicers of Hythe. I love a hamper at Christmas, and I think they make excellent gifts. Here is the Christmas Wishes hamper, that I have two of to give away:
Included in the Christmas Wishes Hamper :
- Belvoir Winter Punch 75cl
- Cocoabean Handmade Chocolate Christmas Puddings 6’s
- Verjudns Cheese Waiffers 75g
- Taste Old Fashioned Sherbet Lemons 100g
- Mrs Bridges Orange & Cranberry Christmas Marmalade 113g
- Dormen Mixed Salted Nuts Jar 105g
- Eternal Grocer Tube of Sweet Biscuits
So what do you need to do to win?
These four simple things:
1. Please follow me on twitter. I am @gidders1.
2. Tweet ” I Love a Christmas Hamper…#Win one here http://wp.me/p29yGj-36Z with @SpicersofHythe and @gidders1 ”
2. Subscribe to The Ana Mum Diary blog HERE
3. Follow me on Facebook HERE
You must comment that you have done one or all of these things in separate comments please.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- Up to 4 entries per person. Following ME on Twitter is the only compulsory method of entry.
- The Ana Mum Diary and Spicers of Hythe retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Spicers, for which I will need your name and address details, and they are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on 9th of December.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on the 10th of December.
- ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions