I had heard about Turtle Mats some time ago, and I must admit, I did wonder what was so special about them. Now I’ve been using one for the past week and I totally get it. They are larger than the average door mat measuring 60 x 85cm, very soft underfoot unlike what we had been using, and really effective at trapping dirt before it travels all around your home. We placed it in our conservatory and it was especially good I thought, when we had mown our lawns this weekend, but also for when the children have been playing outside, and of course when the dog comes in and out the house too. I am a neat freak when it comes to clean floors, so its really been a god send!
The mat I chose is one inspired by Gertrude Jekyll tile drawings and is named Botanica.
It is also (unlike most mats) washable, and it can even be tumble dried, can you believe? Turtle Mats are guaranteed for five years, a great reassurance that what you are buying is great quality AND is going to do the job. Yes, they are a bit more of an investment, but as I pointed out they are really effective. Turtle Mats also come in an amazing selection of colours, designs and sizes. Its the best doormat I have ever used to protect my floors. They also don’t budge, and I really mean that. No need to buy additional non slip matting, this has its own backing which has small dimples that grip onto the floor, making it very safe and stable to walk on to.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone associated with the Promoter.
- One winners will receive a Botanica Door Mat SIZE : 60x85cm The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on 27th April 2015 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on 5th May 2015.
- Entry is within the rafflecopter tool
- The winners will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have left a means of contact.
- The winners will be notified by email. They will have 28 days to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
- In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer : I was sent a Turtle Mat, my review is 100% honest and I have not received any financial compensation for this post.