My mum is truly amazing. I’ve had a nightmare of a year so far, and she has been there one hundred percent to help me. She’s a tad cheeky, sometimes even a bit of a rebel, much more so than me I fear. She will often say something for me to react with…Muuu-uum.
She is incredibly fair though, of course she is my ally when I have need someone, but she is truthful too. If I am in the wrong or I overstep the mark she will tell me. That makes me respect her even more, and her opinion means everything to me.
When I think of my Mum I think of someone who is strong, intelligent, funny, wise, patient, caring, loyal and beautiful inside and out. The things both her and my Dad do for my 2 daughters to ensure they are happy is amazing, they have such a special relationship with them. My Mum was in the operating room when I had my first child Nia, and was at the hospital waiting in post op when I had my youngest. There is nothing she wouldn’t do for them, and me and for that I am incredibly grateful. I just hope that my girls will think as much of me, as I do of my Mum when they are my age.
So why is your mum special? Whether she is still here or sadly not, I would love to hear what your Mum means to you….to win a View Quest Hepburn DAB/FM Bluetooth Digital Radio (as pictured) in an exclusive pink hearts Emma Bridgewater design.
Please leave a comment below why your reason why you should win the exclusive radio either by leaving a comment below, or by sending me a tweet (@AmandaCotting) using the hashtag #MYHEROMUM You could even use an image on your tweet.
- To enter please either comment on the blog or tweet @amandacotting using the hashtag #MyHeroMum
- There is one prize of a exclusive View Quest Hepburn DAB/FM Bluetooth Digital Radio (as pictured above) in an exclusive pink hearts Emma Bridgewater design.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of The Ana Mum Diary and VQ
- The competition opening date is 28th February, selecting a winner at random on Sunday 6th March and the competition will close at 12pm on the day
- One entry per person
- The winner will be chosen at randome by VQ and will be contacted by tweet or email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from Amanda at The Ana Mum Diary
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address
- VQ reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.