We actually don’t own any handheld consoles at The Ana Mum Diary house. Apart from our phones we really don’t have anything else to play games with on the move. With the school holidays coming up, we have been considering what we could buy. Whilst doing my research I heard about the Playstation Vita Mega Pack.
PlayStation® Vita Mega Pack, which features 10 of the best family-friendly games alongside the PlayStation Vita handheld console. This looks fantastic, whether you are looking to play at home (whilst someone is hogging the Playstation 4) or whilst travelling and away on holiday. Crikey, it would make the plane journey and long car rides we need to do a lot easier! It is available now from selected retailers, including for example Argos and Amazon, retailing at £169.
So why buy this console over others?
- Amazing PS3-quality 3D graphics
- Wi-Fi & 3G
- Great mix of traditional, touchscreen and motion controls. which is great for encourage hand/eye co-ordination
- Fantastic sub-HD OLED 5 inch screen
- Fab built-in apps and it also many games to buy – 10 included in this pack – WipEout 2048, LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm RC.
- Lots of reviews I have seen, call it the ‘Ultimate in handheld games machine’ …very impressive!
A more detailed Review HERE
The pack also includes an 8GB memory card to store lots of additional games, apps, videos, music and photos, something for all of the family, if you can pry it away from the kids! It also has front and rear cameras, how cool is that to capture all those special summer holiday moments, really making it the ultimate family travel companion too.
So what do you think, do you have a Playstation Vita? Whats you favourite game?
Thank you for reading