It was my 40th birthday at the weekend, and Miss N’s 9th we are also celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so the anamumdiary have decided to have two giveaways to celebrate.
Here is the first and a photograph of what it includes:
A selection of Leone Italian sweets ( I bought these when I went to Caluccios on my anniversary in August) The first are the Leone Spiced Venice Pastilles in a Tin.
The sweets in the centre are Raspberry drops, handmade in brass moulds and shaped like small raspberries. Finally Leone Strawberry Pastilles in a Box, which are supposed to be very yummy.
I have also included a book, The Alphabet of the Human Heart – the A to Zen of life, as I thought it would complete the romantic selection.
Maybe your loved one could feed you the sweets whilst reading you extracts from the book and giving you a foot rub…..
How to enter:
Please make sure you leave a separate comment or your entries will not be valid and please make sure you leave a way of contacting you either email or twitter, thank you.
Follow my blog via bloglovin (at right hand side of the blog) or subscribe to the blog this is compulsory.
Please let me know you have done this and leave a way of contacting you in the comments e.g. Twitter ID.
For extra entries: please confirm you have done so by commenting (separately) on the blog.
1. Follow me on twitter.
2. Tweet the following: ” I’m entered to win the Sweet Romance Selection, on the anamumdiary blog You can too here: http://wp.me/p1ColG-ga @gidders1″
- One entry per person (plus a max of 2 bonus entries)
- Open to UK only
- Duplicate accounts will not be entered. I will check!
- Winner will be selected at random
- theanamumdiary retains the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be posted by myself, recorded delivery within 7 days of winning .
- Closes 30 September 2011