It was my 40th birthday at the weekend, and Miss N’s 9th we are also celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so the anamumdiary have decided to have two give-aways to celebrate.
Here is what the second giveaway includes:
A Disney memory game, by Ravensburger suitable for 2-4 players and ages 3-8. We love this game, and have it in several different guises, great fun for all the family.
Finally a Ladybird Activity Kit – Learning to Sew, which includes all you need to make a felt bear, suitable from 4+.
How to enter:
Please make sure you leave a separate comment or your entries will not be valid and please make sure you leave a way of contacting you either email or twitter, thank you.
Follow my blog via bloglovin (at right hand side of the blog) or subscribe to the blog this is compulsory.
Please let me know you have done this and leave a way of contacting you in the comments e.g. Twitter ID.
For extra entries: please confirm you have done so by commenting (separately) on the blog.
1. Follow me on twitter.
2. Tweet the following: ” I’m entered to win the Craft, Play and Wear Selection, on the anamumdiary blog You can too here: http://wp.me/p1ColG-gi @gidders1″
- One entry per person (plus a max of 2 bonus entries)
- Open to UK only
- Duplicate accounts will not be entered. I will check!
- Winner will be selected at random
- theanamumdiary retains the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be posted by myself, recorded delivery within 7 days of winning .
- Closes 30 September 2011