**please note** The closing date is now the 13th of August
Image thanks to : Loren Sztajer
Are you and your partner in need of bringing your style into the 21st century or do you never have the time to spend on yourselves?
Do you look need a little style advice, that will blow those fashion cobwebs away?
I know, have they seen what Tall Dads and my fashion sense is like? 😉
We’re searching for our Mr & Mrs Joe Browns, to get you looking like the best dressed, show-stopping couple you deserve to be. Whether your style is casual or glam, we want you to feel super stylish, full of confidence and love the way you look together.
You could win an online stylist consultation and £200 in Joe Brown Vouchers.
What do you need to do?
- Create a blog post, showing us a photo of you and your other half, why you should win the styling session and showcase a few of your favourite items from the Joe Brown’s collection.
- Send us the link to your entry post, with ‘Joe Browns Competition ‘ in the subject line, to email@example.com
- If you’re on twitter, let us know you’ve entered using the hash tag #MrMrsJB
- Entries close 5pm, Friday 10thth August 2012
- Our guest judge Amanda (ME!) from the popular blog The Ana Mum Diary will choose a winning couple and they will be notified by Friday 17th August 2012 at the latest
Good luck! For our latest offers and more great competitions, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/joebrowns
So go forth and blog!
*whispers* I may be swayed with Green and Blacks butterscotch chocolate (not really…well it depends, throw in crunchie and it’s yours…) 😉
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of entry.
- The competition ends at 17:00 on Friday 10th August 2012. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered unrecognisable.
- There is one prize of £200 of Joe Browns gift vouchers to use at Joebrowns.co.uk or by calling Joe Browns on 0113 270 6655. There are no cash alternatives: prizes must be accepted as offered. Joe Browns reserves the right to substitute in whole or part prizes of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The competition is open to all countries
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One entry per person. No purchase necessary. No bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- By entering the competition, entrants must agree to have their blog posts promoted by Joe Browns on their website/ Facebook / Twitter.
- Any blog posts deemed unsuitable (nudity, violence, anything generally unsuitable for a universal audience) will be notified that their entry is unsuitable and their entry will be removed from the competition.