Music for Kids Launch Jingle Puzzles
Miss A was very excited to receive a (Music for Kids) Jingle Puzzle in the post , we have been playing with it for a week now and it firmly has our seal of approval! There are four titles including Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and the one we chose Five Little Speckled Frogs.
Music For Kids™, ……This pre-school range of four new, music-based puzzle and activity lines are an introduction to music for toddlers and pre-schoolers. The music activity sets retail for £9.99 and contain a metre long floor jigsaw puzzle of music notes, a sing along CD with a bonus story and an activity booklet & stickers. Jingle Puzzles are carefully crafted to engage 3 to 6 year olds with their first ‘hands-on’ introduction to music.
The jigsaw puzzle, activity sheet and CD and stickers are all enclosed neatly inside a box :
I love the fact the puzzle is a metre long, and I think that this makes it just that bit different and tricky enough to make it engaging for the child rather than the traditional square shape.
Jigsaw puzzles are fantastic preschool activities, as they promote reasoning and problem solving. They are particularly good to help develop a childs fine motor skills, hand-eye co-ordination and learning about colours and shapes. Also solving the puzzle is a fantastic opportunity for you to say well done to your child, so helping with their self esteem. Up until very recently Miss A had no interest in them, but now she plays every day with her jigsaws.
However, this is not just a jigsaw puzzle, and we have also really enjoyed listening to the CD and completing the activity sheet.
We loved doing it together whilst having the music CD on. Ours had 12 different songs and a bonus story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. We tended to do it in the evening before or after bath time as a winding down game, and it worked a treat. The activity sheet has the words of the song together with areas to colour, spot the difference and space for reward stickers.
Available to purchase at various places including The Music Room, Argos and Amazon for £9.99 each. I feel that this product is fantastic value for money, easy to tidy away (always a bonus in my book) engaging and we would highly recommend it.
I have ONE copy of Old MacDonalds Farm to giveaway, and it’s really easy to enter:
- Please can you subscribe to my blog, it’s FREE and all it means is every time I write a post it gets sent to your email address. You can do so by clicking on the ‘Click here to subscribe to The Ana Mum Diary by Email‘ in the top right hand corner. Any queries then tweet me! @gidders1
- Like the Facebook page HERE (optional)
- Follow them on twitter HERE (optional)
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- One entry per person.
- The Ana Mum Diary and Rock and Roll Baby World retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be posted by Rock and Roll Baby World I will pass the winners details onto the company once I have received them.
- If the winner does not contact me within two weeks, I will re draw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by email before midnight on 22 August 2012.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by 23 August 2012.
Thank you for reading