Miss A, I love you with all my heart. I am wishing you a very happy 4th Birthday today, and thought I would write a little post about the things that I love about you. I could fill the the world with things I love about you, but I need to finish wrapping your presents sweetheart, so here are 5 of my favourites.
- I love that you are mischievous you will always be my little minx. I always know you are up to something when the house goes quiet…even just for a moment.
- I love that you have a great sense of humour, and such a happy little girl. You have the most gorgeous giggle that is infectious! Sometimes you make me laugh so much, I really should write down the funny things you do and say. I can see that you have been a really good friend to the boys and girls you have met at preschool, and I think you will love your new school when you start in September.
- I love your gorgeous curly hair, you are such a beauty, with the longest lashes and tiniest freckles on your nose. I often daydream what you, and your sister will look like when you are all grown up.
- I love that you are such a creature of habit. You have a routine, and that’s great, we all know exactly where we are, which is lucky as you really are the boss!
- And finally I love those impromptu moments when you jump and hug and kiss me. Or tell me that you love me, it melts my heart. Or if I wear a dress, and you tell me I am beautiful and stylish. You are so sweet, and really caring.