Porridge on Tuesday, is healthy eating and exercise plan.
Its as simple as 1-2-3.
1. You imput your food likes and dislikes, time available to cook, budget etc, and the clever technology on the site, once you are signed up generates a week long eating plan. In fact it can now generate up to two weeks ahead.
2. From there you can by the press of one button, generate a shopping list for the week. You can also make any tweaks, and see the recipes for each of the meals.
3. You follow the personalised programme of exercise also on the site, adding any of your own exercise too.
I have been on the Porridge on Tuesday diet for a over a month now. So what changes have I made to me so far?
I am more organised, and I have being trying new foods and recipes. Some of the changes that I have made, have been simple, but a complete revelation. I shall be covering these in more details in my next blog post.
Well I have lost 6 lbs, and lost an inch of my waist. I actually think I may have lost more, but I have not been able to do my last 2 weigh ins, because my scales have broken.
Would you like to win membership for a 12 week period on the Porridge on Tuesday plan? Well I have 5 to giveaway, but you don’t have long, only a week to enter!
You just need to complete the below rafflecopter:
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 21 or over.
- This is a rafflecopter giveaway, and the entry methods are explained above, each giving 5 points.
- The Ana Mum Diary and ‘Porridge on Tuesday’ retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Porridge on Tuesday, and they are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on August 4th.
- 5 winners will be chosen at random (Rafflecopter) and notified by email on the 6th August
- ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
Thank you for reading