Well the time has come. Miss A is now ready to start school, so I am marking all the items and labelling like a fiend.
I really am an advocate of labelling every item that you send into school. So when Tinyme approached me to try out their labels I jumped at the chance.
There are so many designs, fonts and colours to choose from, you really are spoilt for choice. I went for a simple flower design in Miss A’s favourite colour, which just happens to be her school colours too! You can however have them even make a ‘tinyme’ of your child for the label…what a cool idea!
As school hasn’t started yet, they have not been as rigorously tested as I know they will be. However they promise to be scratch, microwave, dishwasher and freezer resistant! I have also been sent some robust looking iron on school labels as well, so I look forward to trying those out too. So far though, they have been extremely easy to apply, I especially like the shoe dots, which have a clear plastic overlay to keep them stuck.
There are 5 different ‘value’ packs of these labels to choose from, and I have one set of the BASIC VARIETY PACKS to give away. In this pack you will receive
- 32 Standard Vinyl Name Labels
- 14 Round Vinyl Name Labels
- 4 Large Round Vinyl Name Labels
- 8 Large Vinyl Name Labels
- 16 Iron-on Clothing Labels
- 14 Iron-on Round Clothing Labels
- 10 Clear shoe dot overlays
Fancy winning yourself a pack?
For a chance to win, I will ask you to do three simple things :
1. Please follow me on twitter. I am @gidders1 if you don’t already do so.
2. Tweet… ” Ohh look http://wp.me/p29yGj-2V7 perfect for back to school, a pack of Tinyme labels
to win with @gidders1 and @tinyme ”
3. Follow me on Facebook HERE.
You must comment that you have done one or all of these things in separate comments please.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- Up to 3 entries per person. Following ME on Twitter is the only compulsory method of entry.
- The Ana Mum Diary and ‘Tinyme’ retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Tinyme, in the form of a code, and they are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on 20th September.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on the 21st of September.
- ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions