This Giveaway is now closed:
I have a flash giveaway for you this weekend, perfect for all you beauty lovers especially living in the Nottingham area. I’m going to keep it simple, and all you need to do is follow me on twitter and tweet a phrase.
With 5 pairs of tickets to win to the event being held this Wednesday in Nottingham, you have a great chance of winning! I am going too, so hopefully I’ll see you there!
Receive complimentary makeovers, treatments and exclusive treats at the Discover a World of Beauty event. Enjoy a glass of fizz while John Lewis’ beauty experts share hints and tips on achieving this season’s look. There will be Music too, its set to be great fun.
Tickets usually cost £5, which is redeemable on the night against any beauty purchase. Ticket holders will receive a John Lewis Nail Polish worth £7.50 and also be entered in to a prize draw to win a beauty hamper worth £300 courtesy of Elemis.
If you do want to purchase your ticket, please visit the beauty department or call 0844 6931750.
Wednesday 19 March
4.30pm – 7.30pm
At: Beauty Hall
How to enter :
1. Please follow me on twitter. I am @gidders1 HERE
2. Tweet the phrase ” *Giveaway* #Win one of 5 pairs of tickets to Discover a World of Beauty event at #Nottingham John Lewis Beauty Hall with @gidders1 ”
Please comment below that you have completed the steps.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- Up to 2 entries per person. Following ME on Twitter is the only compulsory method of entry.
- The Ana Mum Diary and John Lewis retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- I will take the name of the winner and pass it directly to John Lewis. John Lewis are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me by March 18th 9.00 am, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 pm 17 March 2014.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on the 17th March 2014.