Oh what a beautiful morning…It feels like the perfect time for a competition, to start of the weekend off with a bang. Well, with my eye firmly on the weather report (sun keep shining please!) I am going to start a new one.
Have you heard of the Gone Crabbing? Well, they are a Clawtastic (get it?) company that sells seaside inspired clothing and gifts for adults and children.
There are some really lovely items, mugs, beach towels, greeting cards and coasters. All of which have a strong seaside and beach theme. My eldest daughter actually has this towel, and loves it:
For this competition I have 1 of each bar of the 8 different scented soaps : value £40. These 100% vegetable soaps are not animal tested and cost £4.99 for a whopping great 200g bar, great value! Gone Crabbing has captured the essence of the British seaside with a range of aromas to keep holiday memories alive all year round. Wouldn’t they be great to put away to either give as a gift, or as a guest soap. I love the quirky names and descriptions.
Here is an idea of some of the scents :
- Eau De North Sea – a heady mix of seaweed for those looking for a statement soap that says ‘I take my holidays in Britain and I’m proud of it’.
- Mussel Man – if your budget doesn’t run to oysters, Mussel Man soap, with its Spirit of the Nile scent, is the perfect aphrodisiac. Heady with the promise of good, clean fun.
- Totally Clawsome – with a hint of wild lettuce, Totally Clawsome is Gone Crabbing’s signature soap featuring Colin the Crab – East Anglia’s answer to Cindy Clawford.
- Beauty On The Beach – bring out your inner beach hut with this soap featuring the fragrance of freshly-picked coastal bluebells.
They sounds so cool, don’t they!
To enter is simple :
1. Follow @gidders1 on twitter
2. Follow @GoneCrabbing on twitter
2. Tweet this message
” A totally clawsome competition with @GoneCrabbing and @gidders1 for 8 gorgeous seaside inspired soaps ”
Let me know in the comments below when you have completed the steps.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- Up to 3 entries per person. Following ME on Twitter is the only compulsory method of entry.
- The Ana Mum Diary and Gone Crabbing retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Gone Crabbing, for which I will need your name and address details, they are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on 11 April 2014.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on the 13 April 2014.