I have another great giveaway on the blog for you this month, but first a little more about House Of Bath who I am very excited to be collaborating with. House of Bath are a homewares catalogue brand in the UK, and they specialise in finding unusual and stylish items for the home. They pride themselves on their customer service and their ability to find inspiring but value for money products. So first of all I thought I would choose a couple of my favourite items from the site.
I’m always looking for ideas for seating for our garden, places for us to sit and enjoy a cuppa in the morning, or an evening drink as the sun sets. I found this great value companion seat, which is two seats joined by a small two-levelled table with a hole for a parasol. Priced at just £79, I think I would paint it an eau de nil colour to match our other patio furniture.
Or how about this cork tray £12.95. I’ve been looking for something like this for so long, I love natural products, I think I’d have it on display though with a collection of other wooden chopping boards.
So onto the giveaway :
To be in with a chance to win one of these simple LED touch lamps is really simple, just fill in the rafflecopter :
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone associated with the Promoter. The Promoter in this giveaway is House of Bath.
- Two winners each receiving one LED floor lamp as pictured above (not including any other items pictured) The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on 7 July 2015 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on 30th July 2015.
- Entry is within the rafflecopter tool
- The winners will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have left a means of contact.
- The winners will be notified by email. They will have 28 days to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
- In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.