Kegal Angel Review – Collaborative Post
In this post, I am collaborating with Kegal Angel. The Kegel Angel has been developed with the aim of achieving optimum pelvic health and tone for women. This is something I’ve been considering trying for some time, and so when Kegal Angel got in contact, I decided this would be the perfect opportunity. Also as I know a lot of my readers are women and post 35 years old, I thought you too might find it interesting to look at a Kegal Angel review.
I’ll never forget after one child, my friends and I were mucking around on a trampoline, and they both were laughing about how hard it was as you bounce up and down. They’d both had a couple of children. I remember not really understand what they meant…well now two children down, and absolutely no pelvic floor exercising I completely get it now!
Kegal Angel – What’s in the box
How Much and Where to Buy?
It costs £199, though currently, I can see it on offer at £149. You can buy it directly HERE at Kegal Angel or on Amazon where it is also £149.
Why might you choose a Pelvic Floor Toner, such as Kegal Angel ?
• Improve Bladder Control.
• Reduce Little Bladder Leaks.
• Reduce the Urge and Frequency of Urination.
• Improve the Symptoms of Urinary Incontinence.
• Increases muscle strength.
• Relieve pain.
• Restore youthful vaginal tone for increased sexual sensation.
How to us the Kegal Angel
Kegal Angel Review
- Once out of the box its very simple, you need to rinse the probe (left in the above image) first of all. Then you need to attach two leads and add a 9V battery, which isn’t included. Make sure you then sit down and read the instructions.
- To ease insertion of the probe a good quality lubricant is something that is recommended. The lubricant will also help improve the
transfer of the electrical impulses from the probe to your muscles.
- Get into a comfortable position. Inserting a probe is similar to inserting a tampon.
- Gently insert the ‘head’ end of the probe into your vagina/anus. The base part of the probe should always be outside of your body.
- The intensity and the strength is completely controlled by the device (right-hand side of the above image) The Kegal Angel has cutting
- Once the programme is complete, clean the probe and store in the handy bag.
My Thoughts on the Kegal Angel
I didn’t do kegal or pelvic floor exercises after my children. I remember everyone including my midwife and all the magazines talking about them, but I didn’t ever make time for them. Fast forward to now and I’m also perimenopausal so any tightening that comes from using the Kegal Angel I thought would be hugely beneficial to me.
I liked that there were programmes to suit you and your needs. That made using it a lot easier than I thought it would be. Including P09 – Pelvic Floor Workout an excellent overall pelvic floor workout, Which is good for menopausal women. This is the one I started out on. I thought the probe was small and comfortable to use. I’m just over two weeks into using it, and I’ve already noticed a difference. Less of those oops moments that I’d been experiencing. I didn’t experience pain or irritation.
The sensation when using it wasn’t at all uncomfortable. I used it lying down (which it recommends as well as seated) and I was able to read, watch TV and work without feeling distracted. I’m going to continue using it, as I am so impressed with the results.
I feel as if my stomach is slightly flatter and I know that this could be a side effect of the machine, which I am delighted to note, so hopefully, this is something that will continue.
Using a gentle pulse, the Kegel Angel stimulates the pelvic floor muscles to expand, contract, and strengthen. A small probe is placed just a few centimeters into the vagina, controlled by a digital device you can hold in your hand. The device offers different workouts for different intimate issues.
One additional thing to note is that the probe usually lasts between 1-2 months, so in order to get the most from the machine they recommend that you change it for a new one priced at £29.
I’m going to update this post once I have used it for a little longer so that I can give a true idea of all of the things I have noticed over the coming weeks.
Here’s a 10% discount – enter code LOVE10 at checkout.
I do hope that this is helpful. Have you ever tried a pelvic floor exerciser? I’d love to know what you think.