Roll, up Roll up. I have been working with the gorgeous dress designers of I Love Bread and Jam, and I have a dress to give-away to one of my lucky readers today.
First up, I wanted to show you just how beautiful they are, by showing my own daughter Miss A (3) modelling her Bread and Jam ‘French Market’ dress which she absolutely adores.
It is beautifully made, with a real attention to detail. Though Miss A is only three, she is tall for her age, and I would usually need to go up a size. The size of this one is 5-6, which is perfect and has lots of growing room for the summer. It is very comfortable, and the pockets are extremely handy. Miss A loves a good pocket! There is also a side zip, which keeps the beautiful line of the dress, and makes it easier to get in and out of. We think that for a dress so beautifully made, £29 is a complete bargain!
So what do you need to do, to get your hands on one of these beautiful limited edition dresses.
Please Note : You get to choose the style and size once you have won, this is strictly subject to availability.
Well it is very simple :
**Please leave a comment, on the blog to tell me you have completed each or which of the below steps**
1. Enter your email address on THIS link. This will enable you to receive updates about Bread and Jam and any special offers. If you also put (The Ana Mum Diary) in the ‘How did you find us’ section, we can track your entry easier. [Compulsary]
2. Follow Bread and Jam on twitter [optional entry]
3. Follow me on twitter [optional entry]
4. Tweet this message ‘ Gorgeous dresses, for gorgeous girls. This is a #GIVEAWAY to win a @breadjam dress with @gidders1 http://wp.me/p29yGj-2nX ‘ [optional entry]
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- One entry per person.
- The Ana Mum Diary and ‘I Love Bread and Jam’ retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Bread and Jam.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will re draw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by midnight on 18th March 2013.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by 19th March 2013.