Whilst I was at Brit Mums Live, I wore a bracelet made for me by Olly M Jewellery. It arrived on Friday just in the nick of time, before I headed out of the door to get my train to London. I tweeted about it with a photograph, and so many people complimented me on it, and wanted to know where it was from. Even a lady who passed me, whilst I was sat on the train!
It’s so beautiful, delicate and very striking. I love it, I actually hardly took it off at the conference, it seemed to go with everything. I wore it on its own as well as with other bracelets.
I opted for the gold version, but Olly M also do it in silver, which is just as gorgeous.
It comes with one initial usually, and you can order further ones (£15), on the site as you order. I didn’t go for initials, but I’m starting to regret not asking for A N A now, my hubby Tall Dad and my children’s initials. Why didn’t I think of that!
The bracelet is made from 14k gold, and has been featured in Vogue and worn by Millie Mackintosh.
Well I have one of these bracelets with up to 2 charms to giveaway, to one of my very lucky readers! So this prize is worth up to £109! You can of course go for the silver version, if you aren’t a gold lover.
They look good whether you decide to wear on its own or layered up with other bracelets or a watch.
In order to enter this giveaway it’s simple :
1. You must follow Olly M Jewellery on Twitter
2. Follow Olly M on Facebook
3. Follow The Ana Mum Diary on Facebook
4. Subscribe to my blog HERE.
5 Tweet ” I am entering to win a gorgeous bracelet from Olly M Jewellery worth up to £109 with @gidders1 and @ollymjewellery ”
So up to 5 entries in to the giveaway. Please leave a separate comment for each entry, which will make it easier for me to collate.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw will be drawn at random, and is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- Up to 5 entries per person. Following Olly M Jewellery on Twitter is the only compulsory method of entry.
- The Ana Mum Diary and ‘Olly M Jewellery’ retain the right to change the competition if necessary.
- The prize will be sent to you directly from Olly M Jewellery, and they are responsible for the fulfilment of the prize. It is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not contact me within one week, I will redraw another winner at random.
- Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on 21st July.
- A winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on the 22nd July
- ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions