On The Ana Mum Diary blog I love to highlight new, or must have products. Of course I include thing from homes and gardens, but I also I look at beauty products suitable for holidays or flights, new products that I am urging you to try. I test out beauty boxes, and hair that will be hot this summer. I try to included everything that I think my style loving readers will enjoy reading about.
In today’s post I am looking at some of my summer hair and beauty must haves.
WOW Get In Shape – 2 in 1 Working Hair Spray : £16.50
I would definitely recommend this product. I don’t use hairspray, as I have an aversion to the crispiness and dull flat colour that it leaves on the hair. This product holds the hair but also definitely didn’t leave my hair dull. I have long straight hair though (well I do after the miracle of GHD’s) so prefer the swoosh factor, but for people needing to add body and hold, this will be perfect!
• Gives hair guts and flexible hold while allowing for continuous restyling
• High-tech elastic shaping resins creates natural-looking, flexible hold, without building up
or becoming brittle
• High-gloss, translucent resins create a maximum shine factor that makes hair colour
appear more dimensional
• Won’t dull or darken hair
One Minute Transformation – Miracle Styling Cream :£16.50
I love this product so much, and my hair is really thanking me for using it. I actually (and unusually) ran out of my favourite serum last week, so have been using this ever since. My hair feels so soft, flyaways are no more, I love it! This is definitely going to be my firm favourite this summer.
• Apply to dry hair to transform damaged-looking, distressed hair into liquidy-smooth, silky
hair with healthy-looking shine
• For a quick fix or restyle, apply to any unruly areas/morning bed head and blow-dry
• A lightweight blend of humectants penetrates frizzy, brittle hair to replace natural oils lost
during chemical treatments, blow-drying and daily stress
• Hydrate dry hair anytime, anywhere to instantly refresh style
• Does not contain waxes or emulsifiers
Triple Buttermilk Body Balm £13.99
Kirsten was inspired by mornings with her Grandmother, turning milk into
fresh butter, this very rich & nurturing Body Balm is designed to
nourish and hydrate very dry skin. Featuring a triple concentration of
Lanolips™ exclusive Ultra Pure Medical Grade lanolin, milk extracts & vitamin E, it leaves the skin with a silky protective veil for ongoing & lasting hydration.
This is the ultimate in milky, triple lanolin-y goodness for your skin.
You really can trust Lanolips when in comes to moisturising. After these hot sunny days I have been left feeling tight, and dry, so have been popping this on in the evening and its been fantastic. A little to heavy for me in the day, but perfect to add as a nourishing mask over night.
• A rich balm for everyday use on very dry skin
• Contains Medical Grade Lanolin
• Has a rich, nourishing & signature lanolin finish
• Will continue to hydrate all day
Aromatherapy Associates Rose Hand Cream : £23
This hand cream smells amazing, and is small enough to pop in your handbag. Though I haven’t been using it for long enough to confirm if it has reduced my age spots (yes I have a couple on my hands *sobs*) it feels beautiful when it goes on. Not leaving a sticky residue, it sinks in well to the skin.
- This deeply nourishing, non-greasy hand cream contains sea daffodil to help reduce the appearance of blemishes such as age spots and essential omega 6 to soften hands and support the skin’s natural ability to regenerate.
- Uplifting oils of rose and geranium are combined with passion flower to soothe dry skin and keep your hands smooth and hydrated.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes such as age spots
- Boosts circulation and promotes healthy skin
- High in omega 6 to smooth and hydrate the skin
- Ingredients: Sea daffodil, Rose and geranium and Kukui nut oil
So those are my hair and beauty must haves so far for summer. Have you discovered any new products you would like to share?