Which offer skin care and make-up ranges. I reviewed the ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE™ Power System range priced at £157.70
I was very excited at giving this a try, as I had felt my skin had been looking very sluggish recently, a combination of feeling run-down and lack of sleep. I’ve not been sleeping well recently, so the bags under my eyes, have been terrible too. Now I’ve used the system for the past 10 days, and I will continue to use it, as I’ve seen a real difference in my skin, and I’m hoping it will continue to improve.
Each of the products are also available separately, so I have included those details below too.
1. ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE Illuminating Moisture Cream
£53.65 – 50 ml
A beautiful cream to use, very thick, but sunk into the skin well. It left my skin feeling very smooth, and I felt that my pores reduced too. Though this isn’t one of the areas the cream boasts to help, I’m sure there was a definite improvement, so maybe it was the combination of all three products that did the trick.
ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE Illuminating Moisture Cream works to improve evenness of skin tone, correct hyperpigmentation and boost radiance, all while effectively moisturising and hydrating skin. During the day, Illuminating Moisture Cream provides a rapid increase in hydration levels, helping to deliver an improvement in luminosity and contributing to the radiant appearance of skin. At night, it prevents dehydration, ensuring that skin starts the following day looking fresh, healthy and ready for the challenges ahead.
- Increased luminosity and evenness of skin tone. The intensive nature of Illuminating Moisture Cream, combined with its brightening properties, helps to increase luminosity and evenness of skin tone, leaving skin looking more radiant throughout the day and night.
- Brightening while moisturising. Moisture Cream provides intensive hydration and works to rebuild skin’s natural moisture barrier. It does this while reducing melanin activity – the key cause of dark spots and discoloration. The result is skin that looks healthier and more radiant.
- Rapid hydration. Clinical tests showed that Illuminating Moisture Cream increased hydration by 131% after 15 minutes with effects that lasted for 8 hours.
2. ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE Illuminating Essence
£72.90 – 30 ml
I loved this, it had such a cooling feel as I used it on my tired lower eye area, so making me feel more awake. It’s a fine cream, not thick and easily absorbed. I used it after I had cleansed and toned, and before applying the spot corrector and moisturiser. I only used 1 pump of the product, though 2-3 is recommended. I felt one was enough for me.
ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE Illuminating Essence is a silky, fast-absorbing essence concentrate that features the highest concentration of active natural ingredients ever used by ARTISTRY. It delivers unprecedented brightening power and an instant radiance boost. The result is skin that looks clearer, even-toned and luminous.
- Instant glow. Illuminating Essence improves the luminosity and glow of skin immediately, providing a great instant “pick me up” for tired-looking skin.
- Proven to reduce discoloration and lighten the skin. Melanin activity – a cause of dark spots and discoloration – is reduced dramatically in just 24 hours, with noticeable benefits appearing in as little as four weeks.
- Fast acting and long-lasting. Hydration is increased by up to 123% in just 15 minutes with benefits lasting for up to 8 hours.*
3. ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE Spot Corrector
£48.60 – 15 ml
My skin is fairly even in its tone, I don’t have (as yet) any dark spots, but I have gotten in the past year or so, some slight discolouration, I think I will need to use this longer in order to properly test if there is any improvement. I do think that overall my skin has improved, I have some patchy dryness around my chin which has completely cleared and the sides of my face can sometimes be bumpy, with spots under skin, especially the season change I notice. Again my face has felt very soft overall, and very moisturised.
ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE Spot Corrector has been formulated to target even the most stubborn dark spots and skin discolorations. For use morning and night, this concentrated formula gets deep into the most-affected layers of the skin’s surface in as little as two hours and, once there, starts reducing melanin activity in as little as 24 hours.* The result is measurably lighter and brighter skin, even skin tone and increased radiance.
*When used as part of the ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE Power System.
This is a beautiful high-end beauty range, and I have really enjoyed using it. I love the packaging, and how simple it is to use all three products. I may have had more to report on the results however, if I did suffer from a more of an uneven skin tone. What I have noticed though is a smoother complexion overall, which I am absolutely delighted in.