I was so happy when Cherished Gold was announced as Dulux’s new colour of the year. Its a warm, luxurious gold, that can be mixed with many other colours if you wanted it too, but looks just as good on its own. It also happens to be the colour of my leather sofas in my living room. So I was looking forward to having fun with this one.
BoConcept Carlton corner sofa with resting unit. Golden beige Napoli fabric
8252 H78xW315xD315cm £7,196
If you are looking for some Cherished gold inspiration and indeed to add it into your decor this coming year, then look no further than the BoConcept site, full of urban Danish design inspiration in this colour and more.
BoConcept offer amazing modern furniture and accessories, for an urban minded customer. I have lost a couple of hours this afternoon looking at all of their amazing products. They’ve been around since 1952, and the home of BoConcept is Denmark where they have been designing and manufacturing furniture for more than 60 years. Impressive huh?
I’ve picked out some of my favourite pieces for you today, starting from top left to right :
- Magic glaze vase H37½xØ23cm £34 -This is the piece I most would like, it reminds me of kind of 70’s pottery that I love. It muted marble tone and pattern, is so pretty.
- Groove bowl, yellow earthenware H8xØ28cm £48
- Neat rug. Olive-coloured, 100% polyester. W170xL240cm £84
- Lovestruck cushion, curry yellow. W58xL58cm £79 – This is a beautiful cushion, a classic design, the texture and pattern add the interest.
- Groove tea light holder. £ 17 H7½xØ8cm – This reminds me of an onion, a stylish onion! It would look great as a set of three or 5 on a coffee table with scented tea lights lit in the evening.
- Small/medium/large dots tea light holder H7½xØ8cm £ 10 – A fun and cost effective way of adding cherished gold to a scheme.
I have teamed up with BoConcept this month to giveaway 4 sets of three candle sticks in the design below. Please note, as these are handmade the designs will differ slightly but be in this colour-way.