I’m not going to lie, I find buying for men the toughest when it comes to gifts. So I always put a little more time and thought into it, to try to find the perfect thing. This year I’ve been searching for cool gifts for quite some time for the Tall Fella (my husband) and I thought I would share with you some of the things I found. Don’t worry, he’s barred from reading the blog, so no spoilers!
For the coffee lovers : Nescafé Dolce Gusto Movenza Automatic pod coffee machine Brushed Black Metal by Krups®
We are a nation of coffee and tea lovers, aren’t we? In our home a coffee each morning is an institution. At the weekend my husband and I enjoy a more leisurely coffee with breakfast together, it’s a real treat that we both wouldn’t want to give up. So a new coffee machine seemed like the perfect choice for him this Christmas. Of course I’ve tested it out, or I wouldn’t be able to recommend it to you and it definitely doesn’t disappoint. Smooth flavour, perfect temperature, and that familiar full coffee aroma.
- Outstanding design that transforms into a coffee machine at a touch of a button
- Touch screen technology for ease of use
- Maximum 15 bar pump pressure for coffee shop quality
- Descaling alert for regular maintenance so you can enjoy consistent quality coffee.
- XL cup function to create larger drinks.
- Available in Brushed Black and Platinum Silver
- A compact machine, ideal for smaller kitchens, this model is only 18cm (W) x 19cm (H) x 39cm (D)
- RRP £169.99
Next, a new Hugo Boss jumper . Always a winner to get something that perhaps they wouldn’t buy themselves, well maybe in the sale I suppose? I love getting something for my husband to wear, especially if it can be worn on Christmas day. A supersoft jumper, in a classic design.
Now this is something a little bit special, and I honest can’t wait for him to open it. Can you tell what it is? It’s a very cool, and extremely strong bike lock. Litelok is the world’s lightest, flexible Gold security bike lock. It can withstand well over 5 minutes of sustained attack from common theft tools. If you have someone in your life who hasn’t got a decent bike lock, I would definitely recommend this. It feels substantial and robust, and I have taken it out (to give it a test) and someone even stopped me to ask me about it. I love that you get 3 keys (perfect for busy households like ours) and 2 hook & loop Wrap Straps for fixing to the frame when it’s not in use. For more information, please follow the link HERE.
SOL REPUBLIC £99 (promo price £79) When it comes to what my husbands loves are, its sport and music. So I thought I would treat him to some new headphones for when he’s out and about. He has some over the ear ones, but they are too bulky really for every day use. He is very picky though, sound quality is important to him, so I needed to get a really goof make, to make sure he’d be happy.
- SLEEK AND SEAMLESS DESIGN – The way a headphone should be
- ULTRA LIGHT FIT – Flexible, biomorphic neckband – so comfortable you can wear it all day
- 8-HOUR RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – So you can use it all day
- SOUND – Deep rich bass and incredible clarity, sounds better than most wired headphones
- MULTI-DEVICE CONNECTIVITY – Switch between 2 Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your phone
- CONTROL CALLS AND MUSIC – Mic + 3 button remote lets you answer/hang-up calls, adjust the volume, and pause/resume/skip your music
- WATER AND SWEAT RESISTANCE
Now one of the things I knew he wanted was a new portable drive. I may also have a need for this too, so it’s a family gift *ahem*. Seagate products are reliable and I always feel safe using them. I went for the new Ultra Slim, which is one of Seagate’s thinnest portable drives. At 9.6 mm thin for 1 TB and 2 TB, you get massive capacity.
Available in eye-catching gold and platinum colours – style meets storage – and easily slips into your backpack along with all your other essentials. With Ultra Slim, your digital life has never had so much room to expand into.
Perfect, for the geek in you life!
Can you guess what kind of car he drives, plus we live in Nottingham. Sometimes its a connection like that, that can make a gift just feel more special. These Paul Smith Mini car cufflinks are just perfect, I’m actually patting myself on the back as I write this about this find!
If you are looking for stocking fillers, make sure you check out Manly Man Co.’s men’s Christmas stockings. ManlyManCo it’s a veteran-owned small business. They make manly gifts including Beef Jerky Flowers, Bacon Roses, Manly Gift Boxes, they are definitely worth checking out.
Hair care – I always like to include stocking fillers in my gift guide, and I think hair care products are great for this. I buy a couple of new products for him to try to pop them in, including this Uppercut Pomade, and a new product from Tigi. You can find a good selection at Just My Look.
I hope I have given you some inspiration for the men in your life. Join me tomorrow for my ultimate sophisticated teen gift guide.