Is there anything the Vitamix can’t do? Honestly I can’t tell you how much fun we have had with ours since we had it.
Vitamix doesn’t make the every-once-in-a-while margarita mixer that’s stored away nine months out of the year. We make use-mine-every-day, can’t-live-without-it, commercial-standard blenders. So when you’re ready for an upgrade, we’ll be right here—in the same place we’ve been since 1939.
Today I thought I would share with you the results of trying out a recipe that I made from the book that comes with the Vitamix. It’s one my girls absolutely love, is so simple, and is ready in about 4 minutes!
The recipe came from the exclusive recipes in the binder that came with the Vitamix. I’ve tried to make ice cream before the conventional way, with mixed results. This was prepared in 4 minutes, I’ve said that already I know, but 4 is just crazy! So simple, and I think its far more healthy that other ice creams I’ve made.
Creamy, delicious I can see we are going to make this all summer!
- 100g Blanched Almonds
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 bananas, peeled and frozen
- 24 ice cubes
- Almonds and 200ml of water into the vitamix, turn the machine on and increase the speed to 10 slowly. Run for 30 second, or until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order they are listed.
- You will need the tamper for this, to combine everything well.
- Once the sound of the motor changes, it should be ready.